Here we can see, “Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships”
This opportunity is for you if you’re interested in pursuing a master’s degree at a top university in the Netherlands. The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this page.
For international students, the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely funded. The Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands offers these scholarships for master’s degree programs. The recipient of these scholarships will receive €30,000 a year.
At TU Delft, numerous scholarships are available for deserving international applicants. The legacy of Justus and Louise von Effen supports the Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Stipends. In the 1940s, Mr. van Effen conducted research at TU Delft and firmly believed that technology advancements would aid in resolving social issues. To encourage and provide social assistance for excellent MSc students from throughout the world who want to teach at TU Delft, the Justus & Louise von Effen Foundation was established.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Delft University of Technology
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Two years
- Number of Scholarships: 2 per faculty
- Deadline: December 1, 2021
The perks of receiving the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship are as follows:
- Around €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- Around €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full annual tuition for an MSc program at TU Delft based on the institutional rate or the statutory rate, depending on the registered nationality, AND a contribution toward living costs.
- Access to workshops, seminars, and other opportunities for personal growth is provided through Scholarship Club membership.
Eligibility Criteria for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2020:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Excellent overseas applicants were granted conditional admission to one of the 2-year Regular MSc programs at TU Delft.
- With a bachelor’s degree from a globally renowned university outside of The Netherlands and a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 80% on the scale.
How to Apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships?
To apply for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship, please complete these steps:
(2) In addition to the standard application materials for the MSc program:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- According to the necessary papers, provide two reference letters (each in a separate PDF file). two letters of recommendation, one each in English, French, German, and/or Dutch. There must be these letters:
- From a current assistant professor or former professor. One of these letters can come from your company if you have work experience.
- written on official stationery and bearing the institution’s or business’s official stamp.
- Include your full name and be signed by the referee
- Is your referee reluctant to write you a letter of recommendation? Then, he or she can email firstname.lastname@example.org a scanned PDF of the letter. His or her email must contain both your full name and TU Delft student ID. This number will be provided to you once you register for Studielink. If you select this option, you must upload a statement informing us of your choice under “reference letter” on osiaan.tudelft.nl. Included in your statement should be your referee’s name and email address. Please be aware that applicants from non-EU/EFTA countries must submit their English test results (if required). Students from the EU/EFTA might submit this document at a later time in accordance with the admissions guidelines.
- Please be aware that non-EU/EFTA students must submit their English exam along with their application (if required). Students from the EU/EFTA might submit this document at a later time in accordance with the admissions guidelines.
Visit the official website for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarship to apply and learn more.