Here we can see, “John Thompson Scholarship”
Take up your studies in Ireland. happy news The John Thompson Scholarship is currently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the John Thompson Scholarship 2022–2023 is a partially financed scholarship. The Dublin City University Business School is providing this scholarship for master’s degree study in digital marketing. The tuition fees will be completely waived thanks to this grant.
The goal of the MSc in Digital Marketing is to give learners the understanding of how digital technologies are altering consumer behaviour and the skills necessary to interact with customers online.
For a graduate enrolling in DCU’s full-time MSc in Digital Marketing, the scholarship covers all tuition costs. This scholarship was established in 2008 as a way to pay tribute to John Thompson, a prominent newspaper executive in Ireland. With an almost 30-year experience in the industry, John played a key role in the commercial development and launch of some of Ireland’s most enduring and popular magazines, including U Magazine, The Sunday World, and The Irish Farmers Journal.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dublin City University Business School
- Study in: Ireland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Digital Marketing
- Program Period: Up to two years
- Deadline: July 01, 2022
The John Thompson Scholarship will fully waive all tuition charges. Participants gain from exposure to cutting edge research, rigorous academic study, professional experience, and practical workshops and projects. Irish and international lecturers with extensive expertise in business and practise present lectures on topics like data analytics and visualization, digital advertising and communication, and digital marketing strategy.
Eligibility Criteria for John Thompson Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the John Thompson Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Students must possess a First Class Honors (1.1) Degree.
- Candidates for the John Thompson Scholarship must also be interested in and have a working knowledge of the media, marketing, business, and journalism.
- In a similar vein, applicants to the MSc program should fulfil the academic and other entry requirements.
How to Apply for John Thompson Scholarship?
To apply for the John Thompson Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
Before the deadline, submissions must be forwarded via email to Professor Edgar Morgenroth, Group Head for Marketing at the DCU Business School, at email@example.com.
- Moreover, a 250-word maximum statement outlining your motivation for applying for the award.
- A copy of their academic transcript or evidence of their graduation
Visit the official website for the John Thompson Scholarship to apply and learn more.