Here we can see, “Jacobs University Scholarships”
Take up your studies in Germany. happy news Scholarships at Jacobs University are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For overseas students, the Jacobs University Bremen Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely financed. These scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs. The recipient of these merit-based scholarships may get up to € 12,000 annually.
Graduate scholarships are available from Jacobs University to all candidates for the MSc in Data Engineering and the MSc in Supply Chain Management programs.
At the master’s level, students broaden their academic credentials, specialise in a field of their choice, and expand their expertise. At the same time, master’s students at Jacobs University receive training in how to research and evaluate problems from various angles and without rigid disciplinary boundaries.
Jacobs University provides two English-language master’s degrees in the domains of Big Data Engineering and Logistics, both of which have great prospects for international career advancement. These degrees are Data Engineering (MSc) and Supply Chain Management (MSc).
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Jacobs University Bremen
- Study in: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
Graduate scholarships from Jacobs University give students the advantages listed below:
- All candidates are given consideration for merit-based scholarships for up to € 12,000 annually for the MSc Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and the MSc Supply Chain Management programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Jacobs University Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for graduate scholarships from Jacobs University:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Certificate for a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent (may be handed in later)
- Your academic history, career experience, and extracurricular and volunteer activities are all listed in your CV.
- Bachelor transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two recommendation letter.
How to Apply for Jacobs University Scholarships?
To apply for graduate scholarships at Jacobs University, please follow these instructions:
- Create an account here to submit an application.
- The following files to your application form:
- Essay (letter of motivation).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor Degree certificate in English or German.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency test.
Visit the official website to learn more about the scholarships offered by Jacobs University.