Application for the Jack Kent Cooke Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Jack Kent Cooke Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Program is now accepting applications. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For American undergraduate students, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2023–2024 is a fully financed scholarship. This scholarship offers up to $55,000 annually, assistance with college preparation, continuing guidance, and the chance to connect with the greater Cooke Scholar community.
High-achieving high school seniors with financial need who wish to enrol in and graduate from the best four-year colleges and universities in the country may apply for the Cooke College Scholarship Program, an undergraduate scholarship program.
The largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school graduates with financial need who wish to enrol in the greatest four-year colleges and universities in the country is the Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program. In addition to the financial reward, Cooke Scholars also benefit from extensive educational counselling, substantial cohort-based programming, graduate school support, a vibrant network of over 2,800 other Cooke Scholars and graduates, and a variety of other benefits.
Each award is meant to pay for a sizeable portion of the student’s educational costs, such as tuition, living expenses, books, and mandatory fees. Awards vary from person to person, depending on the cost of tuition as well as any other grants or scholarships the individual may be eligible for.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 17, 2022
The benefits of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship include:
- A four-year approved undergraduate program may cost up to $55,000 per year.
- The capacity to study any subject
- Personal guidance on choosing a college and navigating the financial aid process
- Advice that covers a variety of topics to help students make the transition to college and make the most of their time there
Eligibility Criteria for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
The applicant must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Aim to complete high school in the United States in the spring of 2023.
- Fall Institution Enrollment: Beginning in the fall of 2023, I intend to enrol in a four-year college that is accredited.
- GPA: Attain a cumulative unweighted GPA of at least 3.5.
- Income: Show that you have an unmet need for money. With a household income of up to $95,000, we will take candidates into consideration. The average household income of the new college scholarship awardees from the previous year was about $35,000.
- Each application for the College Scholarship Program is evaluated individually by the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation with the aid of a committee of educational experts from throughout the country. The following selection criteria are used:
- Academic ability and achievement: keeps up a high academic record, earns excellent teacher recommendations, has a desire for challenge, and exhibits excitement for learning. A cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 is the minimal requirement for qualified applicants.
- Leadership: inspires others, shows initiative, and makes a constructive contribution to the community.
- Persistence: When presented with adversity, demonstrates tenacity, is goal-oriented, and is able to adjust to change.
- Unmet financial need: With a household income of up to $95,000, we consider candidates. The average household income of the new college scholarship awardees from the previous year was about $35,000.
How to Apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship?
To apply for a scholarship from the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation, please follow these instructions:
Visit the official website to apply online.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship.