Here we can see, “Italian Government Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in Italy. happy news The Italian Government Scholarship 2022 application period is currently underway. We will describe this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process in this article.
Italian Government Scholarship 2022–2023 is a fully financed scholarship available to international students who wish to study a master’s or doctoral degree at top Italian Universities. The 900 euro monthly payments, tuition, and health insurance are all covered by this scholarship.
According to Law 288/55 and its following amendments and additions, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Collaboration (MAECI) intends to advance international cultural exchange, Italian language and culture, scientific and technological cooperation, and the country’s economic structure. Scholarships are available to enrol in study, training, and/or research programs in public and approved higher education institutions in Italy.
Italy will teach you more than Italian thanks to its 61 thriving public universities, 30 private universities, 11 public research organisations, ground-breaking university programs, AFAM (Centers for higher artistic education), and 339 English-language courses.
- Level of Study: Masters/PhD
- Institution(s): Italian Higher Education Institutes
- Study in: Italy
- Offered Courses: It is possible to apply for every course organized by Universities recognized by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (MUR). In any case, it is up to the applicant to verify directly with the chosen university the existence of course.
- Program Period: The scholarship duration can be three, six, or nine months depending on the type of course.
- Deadline: June 9, 2022
The following advantages are offered to recipients of Italian government scholarships:
- Health and Medical Insurance
- For the term of the project, grantees will be protected by a health, medical, and accident insurance plan that MAECI has arranged. Events resulting from existing physical and psychological problems are not covered by insurance.
- Tuition Fees
- Depending on the policies of each university, grantees may not be required to pay enrollment and tuition costs. The payment of enrollment fees is required for all Italian language and culture courses; exemptions are not given.
- Financial Grant
- Grant recipients will receive a 900 Euro monthly allowance, deposited on their Italian bank account, every three months.
Eligibility Criteria for Italian Government Scholarship
The eligibility requirements for the Italian Government Scholarship for International Students are as follows:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from eligible foreign countries
- With the sole exception of renewals, candidates for the Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programs/Italian Language and Culture Courses shall not be older than 28 years at the time of application.
- Only international students who do not currently reside in Italy may apply.
- Except for renewals, candidates for PhD programs should not be older than 30 at the time of application.
- Italian language skills is not necessary for courses that are exclusively taught in English.
- By the deadline for this call, applicants for research projects with academic supervision should not be older than 40.
- In this situation, applicants must present a language certificate attesting to their English language competency. Within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, level B2 is the minimal requirement (CEFR).
- In order to be admitted to the first year of a Master’s degree program in Italy, applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in their home country; admission to the second year is granted to applicants who can demonstrate that their first year studies are progressing as expected.
- Candidates for Italian language and culture courses are required to submit a copy of their language competency certificate. Within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, level A2 is the minimal requirement (CEFR)
- Applicants must fulfil the entry requirements and academic standards established by the appropriate University/Institute in order to be accepted into an Italian AFAM Institute.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry requirements and academic standards defined by the university in order to be accepted to a PhD program in Italy. They must also provide a letter of acceptance from the appropriate Italian university.
- Grants may be given for research projects being conducted at Italian research institutions (such as the Italian Institute for Environmental Protection and Research, CNR, Italian National Institute of Health, ISS, Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics, INFN, and Astrophysics, INAF) under the academic direction of public universities or museums and archives.
How to Apply for Italian Government Scholarship?
Please follow the instructions below to apply for an Italian Government Scholarship:
(1) Click Here to register for an account on this website.
(2) complete the online application.
(3) The following paperwork is necessary
- Score statement.
- Recommendation letter.
- Admission from the university in Italy.
- A letter of no more than 1000 words.
Visit the official website to learn more about Italian Government Scholarships.