Here we can see, “ISS Scholarship Fund”
International students from all over the world who wish to pursue master’s degrees at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, for the academic year 2022-2023 are eligible to apply for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students. 40% of the tuition is covered by the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students.
Most ISS students receive a full or partial scholarship to cover their tuition costs. They have built a scholarship database and aggregated all of the available scholarships by country to assist you in finding the right funding for your study. A list of financing options is generated after you choose your country of origin.
Seven schools, two institutes, and a university college with its own administration make up Erasmus University Rotterdam. This fund was started by the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) to help deserving students who were unable to receive other forms of financial aid.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Arts in Development Studies. For more information click here.
- Program Period: 16 months
- Deadline: June 15, 2022
40% of the tuition is covered by the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students.
Eligibility Criteria for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You want to sign up for ISS’s Master of Arts in Development Studies programme;
- You possess an ISS letter of admission;
- You have a strong desire to study at ISS, appropriate professional experience, and a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class), or
- You recently earned a first-class degree in one of the social sciences, and you have a great desire to continue your education at ISS.
How to Apply for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students?
To submit an application for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, please follow these instructions:
- Send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, the ISS student office.
- Briefly describe how a cost decrease will increase your ability to study at ISS:
- A motivational statement (one page) outlining why you ought to receive the money.
- Detailed financial data to demonstrate your capacity to pay for the remaining tuition charge, living expenses, and health insurance. This data may include supporting bank statements.
Note: Ongoing choices are made on the distribution of the scholarship. The student office will notify those students who have been chosen for the scholarship bursaries.
Visit the official website of the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students to apply and learn more.