Here we can see, “IRP Research Grant”
Research in Switzerland is continued. happy news IRP Research Grant applications are presently being accepted. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students may apply for the fully funded IRP Research Grant 2022–2023 award. The sole focus of the IRP Foundations is to further basic and clinical investigations into spinal cord injury. Each project accepted will get funding for two years up to a maximum of 150,000 Swiss Francs.
International students from all over the world who want to pursue neuroscience research studies are eligible for the IRP Research Grant. The sole focus of the IRP Foundations is to further basic and clinical investigations into spinal cord injury.
All aspects of CNS and spinal cord lesions, nerve regeneration, trophic neural support, and functional lesion-induced modifications may be the subject of research initiatives, especially in mammals. Diagnostics, acute lesion management, including surgery, neurology, urology, rehabilitation, and other paraplegia-related fields may all be the subject of clinical research endeavours.
The IRP Foundation wants to promote research all across the world. The IRP Foundation’s activities are not limited to Switzerland. It encourages research projects from academic institutions, clinical research facilities, and laboratories around the world in the fields of neuroscience and spinal cord regeneration that are aimed at minimising the effects of paraplegia and eventually curing it.
- Level of Study: Research Grants
- Institution(s): IRP
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: CNS Regeneration, Neuroprotection and functional restoration with special emphasis to the spinal cord
- Program Period: Each proposal retained will be financed for 2 years
- Deadline: October 31, 2021
The following advantages are given to the recipient of an IRP Research Grant:
- Each project that is accepted will receive funding for two years, up to a maximum of 150,000 Swiss Francs; additional overhead costs are not covered by the award.
Eligibility Criteria for IRP Research Grant
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for an IRP Research Grant:
- Required Languages:
- It is necessary to have a very high level of English language ability.
- Although not required, knowing French and/or Italian would be advantageous.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Originality of the methodology: All initiatives must contain a detailed explanation of the methods to be used (conservative approach or a new, creative notion) in order to assess their viability. The researcher must confirm that, according to the intended technique, his or her strategy will produce answers to the submitted questions.
- International reputation: The quantity, calibre, and applicability of a researcher’s scientific contributions serve as indicators of the worth and scope of that researcher’s work (articles published in specialised journals, or presentations at scientific congresses).
- Clinical interest: Fundamental research shouldn’t be separated from reality. The proposed projects must be pertinent to the clinical condition brought on by spinal cord or brain injuries, and their results must unmistakably advance knowledge of paraplegia and brain lesions.
- Overall evaluation: An evaluation of the project’s presentation, description, and motivation; the validity of the proposed experiments; and the likelihood of obtaining results that are applicable, leading to a deeper comprehension of the mechanisms underlying lesions of the brain and the spinal cord and the creation of novel therapeutic approaches.
How to Apply for IRP Research Grant?
Please click the link to the official website at the bottom. To obtain an IRP Research Grant, however, the following actions must be taken:
- To submit a project, click on the link below, fill out all of the personal data boxes, and then return the full form together with your CV, a list of all of your recent publications (no abstracts please), and a list of the publications of any other applicants you are submitting a project with. Please provide materials in PDF or Word format.
- Online application submission
Visit the IRP Research Grant’s official website to learn more.