Here we can see, “International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship”
Continue your education in Germany. happy news A PhD scholarship for the international Max Planck Research School is presently available. We will go into great detail regarding the IMPRS PhD fellowship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the International Max Planck Research School PhD Award 2022–2023 is a fully financed scholarship. The contract includes health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits. After taxes and deductions, PhD students’ monthly take-home compensation is at least 1,700 Euros.
International students planning to pursue doctoral studies at the International Max Planck Research School in Germany are welcome to apply to the IMPRS PhD Program in Science. With the goal of addressing the question, “How do cells form tissues and organisms?,” the International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental and Systems Biology educates bright young doctoral researchers based in three different Dresden locations. The school integrates biology, physics, chemistry, and computer science. Our PhD students are enthusiastic about interdisciplinary science and are pursuing novel academic directions.
At the International Max Planck Research School, we are looking for applications from talented and creative young researchers who are naturally interested and ravenous for novel solutions. Successful candidates have a strong desire to influence the direction of research and the ability to succeed in a highly competitive, interdisciplinary environment.
- Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution(s): International Max Planck Research School
- Study in: Germany
- Courses Offered:
- Computer science
- Applied Mathematics
- Life Sciences
- Program Period: 4 Years
- Deadline: Applications are accepted at any time
The following advantages are given to recipients of international PhD scholarships from the Max Planck Research School:
- The IMPRS-CellDevoSys promises complete financial support for the full four-year period of your PhD work. The maximum duration of a PhD project in the IMPRS is four years.
- According to 65% TvöD E13, financial support is provided through an employment contract (German tariff for employees in civil service).
- The contract includes health insurance, pension contributions, and other social benefits. After taxes and deductions, PhD students’ monthly take-home compensation is at least 1,700 Euros.
Eligibility Criteria for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship
Application requirements for the International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship include:
- Required Language: English.
- If you have available TOEFL or IELTS scores, we advise including them with your application.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Admission is purely determined by prior scientific training and potential. This guarantees the fair and transparent hiring of just the most eligible applicants.
- Before beginning your thesis work, you must be a university graduate or have a graduation date set.
- It is crucial to have outstanding knowledge of textbook science. Collegiality and enthusiasm are also essential.
- Before beginning their PhD thesis, candidates must already have, or plan to obtain, a Master’s degree in one of the following fields: life sciences, biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, applied mathematics, or engineering. Candidates with a strong BSc degree are also encouraged to apply, provided that the program includes independent research and a written thesis.
- Since English is the program’s working language, candidates should be highly proficient in both spoken and written English. If you have available TOEFL or IELTS scores, we advise including them with your application.
- “Internal candidates” are those who have been linked with an IMPRS organisation for more than three months. Candidates from within the company are typically admissible. If their prior membership in the group did not last longer than 12 months, they may join the group for PhD thesis work.
- To be invited for interviews, internal candidates must exhibit exceptional performance and the greatest potential.
- Evaluation Process
- Applications that have been submitted and are eligible will be evaluated. The initial review is conducted by internal specialists of the relevant educational system and takes into account the applicants’ home country’s educational system.
- During the review process, we may also conduct interviews over the phone or over Skype. Applications that meet the requirements are suggested to faculty members for additional review. The candidates who will be invited to Dresden for the interview week are jointly shortlisted by them.
How to Apply for International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Get to know our research and the listed vacant roles.
- Make sure you are qualified and enthusiastic about working on research with us.
- Ask 2 referees to support your application
- Complete the application form
- If your referees have provided their advice, submit
Visit the official website to learn more about the International Max Planck Research School PhD Scholarship.