Application for the IIE-SRF Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the IIE-SRF Program in USA.
Study abroad for your higher education. happy news The IIE-SRF Fellowship is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding the IIE-SRF Fellowship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the fully financed IIE-SRF Fellowship 2022–2023 scholarship. The doctorate research studies for which this fellowship is offered. A grant of up to US$25,000 and individual health insurance are provided by the IIE-SRF Fellowship to support a visiting academic position lasting up to one year.
In order to enable researchers to continue their work in the field of liberty and security, the Baden-Württemberg Fund sponsors visiting research posts at universities and other higher education institutions in the German state of Baden-Württemberg. Teachers, senior scientists, and government intellectuals from any country, academic field, or discipline who face recent flight due to urgent and targeted risks to their lives and/or careers in their home countries or countries of permanent residence are eligible researchers.
Dr. Henry Jarecki, Dr. Henry Kaufman, and Mr. Thomas Russo founded the IIE Scholar Rescue Fund in 2002 after the trustees of the Institute for International Education (IIE) committed themselves to making the rescue of scholars a continuous aspect of the Institute’s work (IIE-SRF). Since IIE was established in 1919, preserving researchers and students who are in danger has been a major component of its purpose. IIE has demonstrated its commitment to defending the freedom to liberty of thought and the search of information from the Bolshevik Revolution to the Hungarian Uprising.
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral)
- Institution(s): IIE-SRF
- Study in: Host Partners
- Courses Offered: Applicants from any discipline can apply to the fellowship
- Program Period: One to Two years
- Deadline: All year round (Open)
IIE-SRF fellowship funding is used for:
- A grant of up to US$25,000
- individual health insurance
- a one-year academic visiting appointment (renewable for a second year).
- The location of the host institution, the cost of living, and the value of any additional contributions from the host institution or other sources are among the many variables that affect the ultimate fellowship amount (s).
Eligibility Criteria for IIE-SRF Fellowship
IIE-SRF Fellowship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Professors, senior researchers, and public intellectuals may apply, regardless of their nation, academic specialty, or discipline.
- Applications are evaluated based on the applicant’s academic background, the calibre or promise of their employment, and the seriousness of the hazards they are exposed to.
- Priority is given to students who:
- possess a Ph.D. or the highest degree available in their profession, and/or who have substantial experience teaching or conducting research at a university, college, or other higher education facility;
- face urgent, serious, and targeted threats to their lives or professions in their home countries or places of residency, or have recently escaped such threats;
- show exceptional academic promise and success;
- will benefit the host academic community as well as their local community.
How to Apply for IIE-SRF Fellowship?
To apply for an IIE-SRF Fellowship, please follow the steps below:
(1). Applicants may submit their materials themselves or through a third party on their behalf. The necessary application ingredients consist of:
- Cover page for an application
- academic assertion Please provide a detailed statement outlining your training and experience in both academia and business.
- current resume or cv.
- individual statement Please include a detailed justification for your request for assistance from the IIE-SRF.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from academic or professional peers who are knowledgeable of your research, writing, teaching, or other advanced academic expertise.
- Two (2) personal letters of recommendation from people who are familiar with your professional background and past struggles, such as coworkers. Please ask your referees to write their letters on business letterhead and email them directly to IIE-SRF at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever possible.
- a duplicate of your Ph.D. or comparable degree
- examples of your most recent publications in writing or research.
- a letter from a university that is accredited and could be able to host your fellowship. This is not necessary.
(2). Please submit all application materials via email (preferred), fax, or post.
(3). Letters may be addressed to:
Scholar Rescue Fund
Institute of International Education
809 United Nations Plaza
New York, New York 10017-3580
Visit the official website to learn more about the IIE-SRF Fellowship: