Application for the Horatio Alger Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Horatio Alger Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The Horatio Alger Scholarship is now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
American undergraduate students are eligible for the fully funded Horatio Alger Scholarship 2022–2023. This fellowship offers $25,000 in funding. It is given to 106 individuals who want to enrol in a college in the US.
The Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the major scholarship programmes in the country that primarily helps high school students who have faced and overcome significant hurdles in their young lives. It is one of the largest college financial aid programmes in the country. The scholarships are supported by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have overcome obstacles to become prosperous businesspeople and community leaders.
The District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and all fifty states offer the National Scholarship to qualified students. During the spring of their senior year, National Scholars are given an all-expenses paid travel to Washington, D.C., to attend the National Scholars Conference. The prize must be accepted during the National Scholars Conference.
The application period for the Horatio Alger Scholarship will begin on August 1 and end on October 25. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a common application, which means that if you submit it only once, the Association will consider you for all of its scholarship programmes. By October 25 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, your application and all necessary materials must be posted to your online application in order to be taken into consideration.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 15, 2022
The recipient of the Horatio Alger Scholarship will receive:
- For four years of undergraduate study at any college in the USA, award $25,000 to 106 students.
Eligibility Criteria for Horatio Alger Scholarship
To be eligible for the Horatio Alger Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the conditions listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be a full-time high school senior in the United States who is on track to graduate in the spring or summer of 2020 and who intends to enrol in college in the country no later than the fall after graduation.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to enrol in and complete a bachelor’s programme at a non-profit, accredited university in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- A family’s adjusted gross income must be $55,000 or less in order to demonstrate a serious financial need.
- Participate in extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Show honesty and tenacity in overcoming challenges.
- keep your grade point average (GPA) at least at 2.0.
- possess US citizenship
How to Apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
To apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship, kindly follow the instructions below:
Visit the official website to apply online.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Horatio Alger Scholarship.