Application for the Harrison Middleton University Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Harrison Middleton Program in USA.
International students from all over the world who are interested in pursuing studies at Harrison Middleton University USA are eligible for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas. A recent university graduate with an interest in the humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional growth is eligible for the HMU Fellowship in Ideas, a writing and debating project in the humanities.
Emerging scholars can gain exposure to ideas related to the history of Western civilization through the Fellowship, which also offers networking opportunities for a variety of academics, lifelong learners, readers, and thinkers from a variety of fields, as well as credited authorship in two scholarly journals. All duties of the HMU Fellowship in Ideas, with the exception of participation in the conference, may be performed from any location with appropriate telephone and internet connectivity.
- Level of Study: Non-Degree Fellowship Program
- Institution: Harrison Middleton University
- Study in: Arizona, USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment
- Program Period: Nine months
- Deadline: October 15, 2021
The perks of the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas are as follows:
- A $500 allowance.
- the chance to take part in online Socratic debates with academic staff.
- Online publication in HMU: Dialogues and the HMU Blog.
- a free collection of five Great Books Foundation books at the end of the Fellowship period.
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- possess a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree (in any field).
- the humanities and the lofty ideals of Western civilisation fascinate you.
- possess excellent communication, reading, and writing skills.
- Commit to authoring two blog posts for the HMU Blog and a book review for HMU: Dialogues based on a Great Books Foundation book of your choice.
How to Apply for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas?
To apply for this fellowship, please follow the instructions below:
(1) Complete the online application form.
(2) Create the upcoming paperwork:
- A 500-word maximum biographical statement describing your educational history, your passion for the humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- a 1500 word maximum explanatory essay that is properly cited.
- Additionally, include a works referenced page and discuss a fascinating humanities concept connected to one of the following concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy and religion, or social science.
(3) Send your application and writing examples to Information@hmu.edu as Microsoft Word-compatible attachments.
Note: Candidates who have been shortlisted will be asked to participate in an interview through phone or Skype. Harrison Middleton University will inform the chosen candidate on or before December 1, 2021.
Visit the official website to learn more about the humanities fellowship opportunity offered by Harrison Middleton University in the United States.