Application for the Harvard University Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Harvard University Program in USA.
Arab students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at Harvard University in the United States are encouraged to apply for the HAAA Scholarship. To further its objective of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) established the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010, the first of its type at Harvard.
Currently, only a very small percentage of Harvard’s student body comes from the Arab world; in 2013, 118 students from Arab countries attended Harvard across all of its colleges and degree programs, making up less than 2% of the university’s 4,000 international students. The target is to generate $10 million to assist Arab students admitted to any Harvard School who are in financial need.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Program Period: According to the program (Full Time degree program).
- Deadline: Admission Deadline
The Arab nations listed in the qualifying countries list are eligible to apply for the fully funded HAAA Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
Based on the following standards specified by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association, the Harvard Committee on General Scholarship will alone choose the beneficiaries of the HAAA Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: The student must be a resident or national of an Arab country Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros.
- The applicant must have been granted admission by Harvard University to one of its schools’ full-time degree programmes (e.g., College, Law School, Business School, Kennedy School)
- According to the general scholarship requirements of Harvard University, the student must show evidence of financial need.
- Students with prior degrees (such as high school or college) from educational institutions in Arab nations will be given preference.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please click the link to the official website at the bottom. Here are some measures you must take to be eligible for The HAAA Scholarship:
- Only AFTER being admitted to Harvard University’s schools can you move on to step two.
- Your application is submitted by your school’s financial officer to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which subsequently selects the recipient of the scholarship. The HAAA does not require you to apply.
Visit the HAAA Scholarship’s official website to learn more.