The official email address, contacts, tasks, and calendar system for the University of Guelph is called GryphMail. A Gryph Mail email account is issued to each member of the faculty, staff, and students. Email addresses are provided to new students in their registration packets. You’ll need your Gryph Mail UserID and password to access your account.
Among other advantages, the Microsoft Office 365 email system offers UofG users increased storage capacity, easier mobile compatibility, better security, and enhanced collaboration.
How to log into GryphMail
- Navigate to mail.uoguelph.ca.
- Your destination will be the UofG Single Sign On page.
- Enter your Central Login Account.
- Then, enter your account password.
- Click Sign In to log into your account.
For essential communications, regularly check your GryphMail email account. The University will notify you of events, deadlines, and other official messages primarily through your account.
Your Central Login account serves as the foundation for your University of Guelph email address. To acquire your email address, simply append @uoguelph.ca to the end of your Central Login ID.
Your Central Login ID, which is often 8 characters or less, is frequently derived from the first and last names you provide.
How to set up your GryphMail
- Visit guelphhumber.ca, hover your cursor over “QUICK LINKS,” and then choose “Gryph Mail” from the drop-down menu.
- Your username and password for the Gryph Mail central login will be provided to you. After you accept your admission offer, starting in late May, this information will be delivered to your email account if you are a high school graduate.
- Soon after accepting your admissions offer, transfer, mature, and other new students will receive your login details via email and mail.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.798.1331 ext. 6056 if you have not received, forgotten, or misplaced this information.
- Enter your username and password on the login page. Keep in mind that you will need your student number to sign in to the campus computers for the first time.
- You will be prompted by the system with a format choice for your email. After selecting a format, click “Login.”
How to set up GryphMail on your iphone
The steps below will show you how to install GryphMail on your iPhone device.
- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Add account on your iPhone. Create a new email account and choose Exchange.
- In the Email box, type your email address (for example, “userID@uoguelph.ca”), and in the Username box, type the same email address. Do not fill out the Domain field.
- Enter your password in the Password box.
- Enter the correct mail server name in the Server box. Log onto the GryphMail web client and look at the URL to see which server you’ll be utilising. The beginning of the URL is the server name. ZCS1, for instance, mail.uoguelph.ca Put that server name in the Server box at this point.
- If everything goes according to plan, you shouldn’t encounter any errors.
- Now press the home button to access Mail. Within a short period of time, your new account ought to show your email messages and folders.
- Next, we will enable Sync for Contacts and Calendars.
- Note: You cannot sync your Exchange and iTunes Contacts and Calendars! One or the other must be chosen! When you allow this, the iPhone will also remove your previous entries.
- When email is functioning properly, return to the Exchange Account Settings tab (seen above) and switch Contacts to “ON.”
- Your iPhone will alert you before you delete any existing entries. If you’re certain, select “Sync.”
- The iPhone will now turn on Sync. The proper synchronisation of everything could take some time.
- You’re all set if you repeat the process for Calendar. After a brief wait, your GryphMail account will be linked with your email, contacts, and calendar.
How to set up GryphMail on your android phone
- Open Accounts > Settings.
- Select Add account > Exchange.
- Fill out the email address field with the information listed below.
- Whenever asked, type the following:
- Server Address: Outlook.office365
- Port: 443
- Security Type: SSL/TLS
- Password: Your Single Sign-On password.
- Enable the necessary device permissions.
- Type in your display name.