Here we can see, “GREAT Scholarships”
Great Scholarship applications are now being accepted. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
The 2023–2024 Great Scholarships are fully financed awards for international students. These scholarships are offered for master’s programs. The fellowship will pay up to £10,000 toward a one-year postgraduate program’s tuition costs.
The GREAT Britain Campaign of the UK government and the British Council jointly sponsor the GREAT Scholarship with participating UK higher education institutions.
For international students, GREAT Scholarships offers a number of scholarships from UK universities in a range of topic areas. For the tuition of a one-year postgraduate study, each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List below
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: one-year for postgraduate course
- Deadline: Varies, according to university admission deadlines
Institutes under Great Scholarship:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
The following advantages will be given to the recipient of a Great Scholarship:
- For the tuition of a one-year postgraduate study, each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Great Scholarships
Candidates must meet each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Great Scholarships:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- Possess a bachelor’s degree, be driven, and be enthusiastic about the chosen topic area
- Satisfies the UK HEI’s English language requirement
- Create a scholarly connection to the UK by achieving your personal and academic goals.
- Be prepared to participate in a networking session with all GREAT scholars who are based in the UK in order to share experiences and gather opinions about studying there.
- Be prepared to stay in touch with the British Council and their HEI and represent the GREAT Scholarships as an ambassador.
- Be willing to periodically talk to prospective applicants about his or her personal experience studying in the UK as a GREAT Scholarships alum.
How to Apply for Great Scholarships?
Please adhere to the instructions below while submitting an application for great scholarships:
- A For more information, go to the university page mentioned above and then click the link to the institution’s website.
- Utilize the guidelines provided on each university’s scholarship webpage to submit an individual scholarship application.
- The submission deadline for the GREAT Scholarship varies depending on the university. Please go to the institution website for specifics on each institution’s deadlines.
- Individual universities will inform selected scholars of the outcome of their applications.
- Individual colleges will award scholarship money to successful applicants after registration.
Visit the official website for Great Scholarships to learn more.