Here we can see, “Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program”
Go to Italy to further your education. happy news The PhD program of the Gran Sasso Science Institute is presently accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
32 PhD grants are available to international students through the Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) PhD Program 2022–2023 in the fields of computer science, urban studies, regional science, and mathematics in the natural, social, and life sciences. With this scholarship, you’ll receive free housing, meals, and tuition.
31 PhD grants are available to international students through the Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) PhD Program in the fields of computer science, urban studies, regional science, and mathematics in the natural, social, and life sciences.
The Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI) is a centre for research and higher learning in the fields of physics, mathematics, computer science, and the social sciences as well as an international Ph.D. school. established in March 2016 as a School of Advanced Studies offering post-graduate education after being founded in L’Aquila (Italy) in 2012 as the Center for Advanced Studies of the National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN).
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)
- Study in: Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Astroparticle Physics, Mathematics in Natural, Social and Life Sciences, Computer Science and Regional Science and Economic Geography. For more information, click here.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: June 01, 2022
The following advantages are offered to the winner by the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program:
- After the first year, all PhD students will receive free lodging at the guest house in exchange for a financial contribution of 350,00 EUR gross/month (to be paid upon the presentation of a rental contract in L’Aquila).
- Free lunch coupons will be provided to all PhD students (1 per day, working days, except school closures, missions, and other situations contemplated by the GSSI rules)
- All PhD students will not be charged tuition.
- All PhD students will have insurance to protect them from any mishaps or injuries that may develop while completing their coursework.
- A subsidy of up to 1.200,00 euros (net) is available to all PhD students for the purchase of a laptop for use in coursework and research. Upon production of the fiscal receipt addressed to the applicant, the contribution will be paid.
Eligibility Criteria for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program
Candidates for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English. English knowledge is compulsory.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates holding one of the following degrees are eligible to apply:
- – “Laurea Magistrale” or “Laurea Specialistica” or a four or five years degree.
- – a foreign University degree (minimum legal duration of the University course: four years).
- The Selection Committee judges whether foreign degrees are acceptable.
- A copy of the applicant’s diploma must be sent to email@example.com.
How to Apply for Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD Program?
To apply for the Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD program, please follow the requirements below:
- Fill out the application form.
- You will be required to upload the following documents:
- A copy of the University degree certificate
- A record of grades (list of the courses attended at the University with grades)
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of a valid Identity Document (ID) signed and dated
- Depending on the PhD you select, you might need to upload further paperwork (es. motivational letter).
- You will proceed to the interview part of the process if you were accepted.
Click here for further details about the selecting procedure.
Visit the official website to learn more about the PhD program at the Gran Sasso Science Institute.