Here we can see, “Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships”
Start your educational journey in Belgium. happy news Master Mind Scholarships from the Government of Flanders are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students pursuing master’s degrees, the Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships 2022–2023 are fully financed. This scholarship offers an 8200 euro award and a year’s worth of free tuition.
The Government of Flanders offers scholarships for Masters programs in Flanders and Brussels to deserving applicants. The program aims to highlight Flanders and Brussels as premier study destinations.
Applications will be accepted at all Flemish universities, art schools, and the Antwerp Maritime Academy. The Master Mind Scholarships 2021–2022 are anticipated to help 30 overseas students. Could not be used with pupils directly. Applications must come from the Flemish host institution.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See Host Institutions below
- Study in: Belgium
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Eligible Masters Degree Programs offered at participating Flemish Institutions except preparatory programs; bridging programs; or distance learning
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: Before April 29, 2022 (annual)
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- Karel de Grote University College
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University College
- University College Ghent
The following prizes are given to scholarship recipients of the Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships:
- A Master Mind Scholarship comes with a stipend of €8200 and a waiver of the cost of tuition for one academic year (60 ECTS).
- Holders of the Master Mind Scholarship simply need to pay the administrative enrollment fee. The stipend, which is disbursed in instalments, covers a sizable portion of their living expenditures as well as the cost of housing and insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships
You must meet the requirements below to be eligible for Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships:
The student has a good knowledge of the English language:
- an overall band score of minimum 7.0 on the IELTS test;
- a minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test;
- a C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
- or a comparable score on a different (by the Host institution authorised) official language test.
A School of Arts requires applicants for its Master’s program to have at least
- an overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test;
- a minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test;
- a B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference;
- or an equivalent outcome on a different official English language test (recognized by the Host institution).
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- The candidate submits an application to enrol in a Master’s degree program at a university in Flanders (referred to as the “Host institution” below).
- The candidate should have exceptional academic ability or potential: The student has a 3.5 out of 4.0 Grade Point Average. https://www.foreigncredits.com/resources/gpa-calculator/
- Additionally, the student’s file is reviewed academically by the host university. To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be accepted by the host university. This requirement still holds true even if the Host school decides to accept the student after choosing the Master Mind Scholarships program.
- Any nationality is eligible. The preceding degree should have been earned from a university outside of Flanders. The Master Mind Scholarship is still available to international students who have taken credit mobility courses at the hosting Flemish higher education institution.
- It is not possible to apply if you are currently enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution. International students who are already enrolled in a particular preparatory program at the time of their application in Spring 2021 and plan to begin a master’s degree in September 2021 are the only exception.
- During the master’s program, student movement is permitted. However, the Flemish Host institution must provide at least half of the credits for the master’s program.
How to Apply for Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships?
For Master Mind Scholarship applications, kindly adhere to the following instructions:
(1) Verify your eligibility for the Master Mind Scholarships and the participation of the Flemish institution of your choice. The applicant sends the host institution their application. The host institution’s internal deadlines may vary (see section 6. Timing)
(2) The candidate’s application is accepted by the host institution.
(3) The Host institution creates the candidate’s application file in the Mobility-Online program to begin the Master Mind scholarship application process.
(4) The Mobility-Online tool sends the candidate an email informing him or her that they have been pre-selected for a Master Mind scholarship.
(5) Before the deadline, the applicant registers in the Mobility-Online tool and completes his or her application file there.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- Transcript of records; a certified translation must be supplied if the original text is not in Dutch, French, German, or English.
- Results of the English language proficiency test or a letter of exemption from the host institution
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two English-language letters of recommendation from instructors at your (former) home institution, an applied scientific university, a school of the arts, or a recent employer
- A certified translation must be enclosed if the acquired diploma(s) are written in a language other than Dutch, French, German, or English.
- Three justifications for submitting the candidate’s application, each of which is provided by the host school in English and is at least 150 words long; text box on the application form or a separate document, respectively.
(6) Before the deadline of midnight on April 30, 2021, GMT+1, the Host institution verifies and submits the completed application file in the Mobility Online tool. Applications that have been validated and submitted after April 30, 2021, midnight GMT+1, will not be considered.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it’s vital to read the Master Mind Scholarship Guidelines and visit the official website (link provided below).
Visit the official website to learn more about the Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships.