Here we can see, “GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news Undergraduate GEMS International Scholarships are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for fully financed GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships. For four years, this program offers a cost reduction of £2,000 per year.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship gives qualified students £2,000 year (£8,000 over four years) to help with the cost of annual fees.
Students from all around the world are welcome to apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Stirling.
Your annual fee payments will immediately be lowered by £2,000 if you are qualified for this award.
Please be aware that as part of the usual admissions procedure, applicants who need a Tier 4 student visa must still pay the international tuition fee deposit.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: 30 June, 2022
The perks of receiving a GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship are as follows:
- The award will total £8,000 over four years, or £2,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships
Candidates must meet each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be considered an international student for the purpose of paying tuition.
- You must have obtained an admissions offer from the University of Stirling, either conditional or unconditional, for an approved undergraduate degree.
- You must be an international student enrolled full-time.
- Only students who are enrolling immediately in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University’s Stirling campus are eligible for this grant.
- Your application to the University of Stirling must be submitted when you are enrolled full-time at any GEMS Education school.
Please be aware that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling awards.
How to Apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship?
To submit an application for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
Students will be recognized automatically as part of the admissions process. For this reward, no additional application is necessary.
(1) The Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) is open to all applicants.
- S75 is the UCAS institution code. On our course sites, you may find UCAS course codes.
- The application fee is £20 for single-course applications and £25 for multiple-course applications and late applications received after June 30.
- You can submit a direct application if all you want to do is attend the University of Stirling.
(2) Documents that would be useful as proof include:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Why you want to take this course, in your own words (further details can be found here )
- Reference – A letter of support from a source who can speak to your qualifications for the program.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- You must show proof of your English language ability if it is not your first language.
Visit the official website to apply and learn more about the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship.