Application for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Fulbright Egyptian Program in USA.
This opportunity is for Egyptian students who want to pursue master’s degrees in the United States. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For students in Egypt, the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2022–2023 is a fully financed fellowship. This grant is available for master’s degree programs at universities in the United States. This award pays for travel expenses, a stipend, health insurance, college tuition, and other allowances.
The oldest and largest Fulbright program in the Arab world was launched in 1949 by the Binational Fulbright Commission in Egypt. It was established as a result of a convention between the American State Department and the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): USA Universities
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: June 28, 2022
Every field is acceptable. (Except for clinical research or face-to-face interactions with patients.)
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
The following advantages are offered to the recipient by the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program:
- Travel allowance
- Stipend, Health benefits coverage
- University tuition and Other allowances.
The following standards must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EGYPT. Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
- Throughout the application, selection, placement, and pre-departure stages, applicants must be residing in Egypt.
- undergraduate degree. For applicants in the humanities, social sciences, and American studies, a minimum of “Good” is required. “Very Good” or better is required for applicants in the sciences.
- Proof of proficiency in the English language. Only one of the following tests’ score reports must be submitted by applicants: (For a list of authorised test locations, see the table below.)
- TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 550
- TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 80
- IELTS Academic or General: 6.5 overall minimum (no required score for each section)
- Knowing that their master’s programmes cannot contain clinical studies or direct patient interaction should be important for applicants in the medical, veterinary, nursing, and dental disciplines.
How to Apply for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program?
(1) Before you can begin your online application, you must first create an account on the Fulbright website.
(2) You must upload the following papers with your online application:
- copies of all English-language post-secondary degrees diplomas and transcripts
- Three Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Test
- Scanned copy of the original valid National ID
Visit the webpage to learn more about the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program.