Application for the Facebook PhD Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Facebook PhD Program in USA.
Don’t pass up this chance if you want to pursue your PhD with a fully supported scholarship from the most well-known firm in the world. We will go into great detail regarding the Facebook Fellowship Program in this article, including its advantages and detailed instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the fully funded Facebook Fellowship Program 2022–2023 award. The doctorate research studies for which this fellowship is offered. Two years of tuition, fees, an annual stipend, and conference travel assistance are all covered by the scholarship.
In computer science, computer engineering, or a related field, fellowships are available. The recipients of the fellowship are eligible for two years of tuition-free education, a yearly stipend, and conference travel assistance.
Applications will be evaluated based on the quality of the student’s research statement, their record of publications, and their recommendation letters. The goal of the Facebook Fellowship Program is to support and encourage promising PhD academics who are engaged in cutting-edge research in subjects related to computer science and engineering.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): Facebook
- Study in: An accredited university in any country
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: September 20, 2022 (Application will open on August 03, 2022)
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- AR/VR Photonics and Optics
- AR/VR Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy Efficient Video
- Instagram/FB App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Networking Applied Statistics
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
Please visit this page to learn more about our areas of interest.
The following advantages are offered to the participant by the Facebook Fellowship Program:
- $42,000 grant (one-time payment during each academic year)
- For the academic year (up to two years/four semesters), tuition and fees will be paid.
- Support for conference travel of up to $5,000
- Expense-paid tour to the Facebook HQ for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Unless otherwise stated, the stipend will be delivered immediately to the fellow and the tuition will be paid directly to the school. Depending on local regulations, stipends are taxable.
Eligibility Criteria for Facebook Fellowship Program
Candidates must fulfil the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the Facebook Fellowship Program:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The work of the students must be connected to one or more relevant subjects (see research areas above)
- PhD students enrolled full-time in an approved institution worldwide who are engaged in ongoing research
- During the academic year or years the Fellowship is awarded, students must be enrolled.
- The option to be considered for an Emerging Scholar Award is available to first- or second-year PhD candidates who meet the requirements of a minority group that is under-represented* in the technology industry.
- Applications will be assessed according to the quality of the student’s research statement, record of publications, and letters of recommendation.
- Read the Facebook Fellowship program’s terms and conditions.
How to Apply for Facebook Fellowship Program?
To participate in the Facebook Fellowship Program, please do the following actions:
(1) Remain current with the application page by clicking HERE.
(2) Facebook accounts must be used by all applicants to apply.
(3) Applications Must Include
- CV or resume with email, phone, and mailing addresses, along with a notation of any coursework that applies
- A 1-2 page study summary that concisely outlines the expected research’s emphasis, significance to the discipline, and relevance to Facebook (reference the research areas)
- Please send two letters of recommendation with your application. Please include the email addresses of references, at least one of whom must be an academic advisor.
(4) You will be required to enter an email address for your references while completing the application. An email with a link for your references to submit their letter will be sent to them. Please make sure the contact details you provide for your references are correct.
(5) After completing information, the application will give you the option to save or submit. Up until the deadline, you may go back and make changes to your application.
Visit the official website for Facebook Fellowship Program for more information.