Here we can see, “Events and leisure management Dean scholarship”
Managing events and leisure International students are eligible to apply for Dean’s Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University in the UK for the academic year 2023–2024. This fully paid fellowship will be given to 15 talented students. Each scholarship is worth £6,000 total.
Students pursuing a BSc (Hons) in Events and Leisure Management will get an understanding of the strategic importance of the dynamic leisure sector on a global scale. Learn the management parts of event planning so you can lead one of the industries with the fastest growth rates in the world. Experience the difficulties of leisure management policy and planning with a research project assisted by a personal instructor. Explore the strategic role of the leisure sector at the local and global levels.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Events and Leisure Management.
- Number of Scholarships: 15
- For International applications, the deadline is 31 May 2022
- For Home applications, the deadline is 31 August 2022
Managing events and leisure Dean’s scholarship provides a 6000-pound fund.
You must meet the requirements below to be eligible for the Dean’s Scholarship in Events and Leisure Management:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World’s Countries.
- To enroll in the BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management program, you must get an offer and fulfil any requirements (top up)
- You must be able to cover any extra costs your course could impose, including field trips.
- You must be paying for your own education.
- If you are enrolled in a Sheffield Hallam program at a partner institution, you are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Events and leisure management Dean scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
- Enroll in the BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top up).
- Your essay must be 250 words or fewer and explain why you are passionate about events and leisure management in order to be considered for the Dean’s Scholarship. Please email your statement
Why do you have a passion for Events and Leisure Management?
to email@example.com in order to apply for the scholarship.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Dean’s Scholarship for Events and Leisure Management.