Here we can see, “ETH Zurich Scholarship”
This opportunity is for you if you wish to pursue your master’s degree with funding at a prestigious university in Switzerland. We will go into great detail regarding the ETH Zurich Scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may apply for the fully financed ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022–2023 scholarship. This scholarship is only available for master’s degree programs. This scholarship offers both a tuition fee waiver and a grant covering living and educational costs (CHF 11,000 per semester).
There are two different kinds of scholarships available: the ETH-D Scholarship and the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP). These scholarships are given to talented students from around the world and in the country. A very good Bachelor’s grade (top 10% of Bachelor’s programs = grade A) is a requirement.
ETH Zurich Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): ETH Zurich
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Three or four semesters
- Deadline: December 15, 2021 (Applications will open from November 1, 2021)
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Landscape Architecture Master
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Processs Engineering Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
ETH Zurich Scholarship Coverage
The following advantages are offered to recipients of ETH Zurich Scholarships:
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP comprises of a scholarship that covers tuition fees as well as housing and study expenses (CHF 12,000 per semester).
- The ETH- D Scholarship includes both a tuition fee remission and a scholarship for living and educational costs (CHF 7’500 per semester). Additionally, the department will award a CHF 3’000 per semester scholarship or an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month). It pays the required CHF 21’000 per year in Zurich for the migration office (CHF 24’000 in Basel at D-BSSE).
Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022
For consideration for an ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship, candidates must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A very good Bachelor’s grade (top 10% of Bachelor’s programs = grade A) is a requirement.
- The selection process may involve a phone/VC interview in February, so please make sure you can be reached at the number listed in your CV.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2022?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Applications for the ESOP and ETH-D Scholarships are submitted using eApply (online Master application).
- Please submit a separate application for each Master’s program for which you are applying if you are doing so.
- You must upload a pre-proposal for your master’s thesis together with the other required documentation for admission to the master’s program.
The master’s thesis pre-proposal must be created by you and follow accepted scientific citation guidelines.
The admission procedure will exclude applicants who use plagiarism or intentionally or negligently provide false information, and if this is later uncovered, the admission as well as any scholarships will be revoked.
You must list two references on your ESOP application if your study program does not request them.
Visit the official website to learn more about ETH Zurich Scholarships.