Here we can see, “Erasmus University MBA Scholarship”
Go to school in the Netherlands. happy news The MBA Scholarship at Erasmus University is now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Erasmus University MBA Award 2023–2024 is a partially sponsored scholarship. Scholarship amounts vary, however they can cover up to 50% of the MBA tuition.
Based on your MBA application, the RSM MBA Awards Committee will decide one candidate to honor. For instance, essays, a resume, the GMAT, a business case (if necessary), and an admissions interview. The Awards Committee will also consider other parts of your profile, such as your gender, country, cultural background, experience, upbringing, and sustainability.
All applicants are evaluated for scholarships at the same time and in accordance with the MBA application round they are submitting to because our scholarship application deadlines coincide with our MBA application deadlines.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): RSM Erasmus University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Please submit your application for the Full-time MBA program starting in January 2023, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
The following advantages are offered to recipients of the MBA Scholarship at Erasmus University:
- Scholarship amounts vary, however they can cover up to 50% of the MBA tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
The following criteria must be met in order to qualify for the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- Three or more years of professional experience after graduation
- Contribution potential in a multicultural environment
- English language proficiency
- All applicants who submit an application to the Erasmus University Rotterdam School of Management’s full-time international MBA program are given consideration for a scholarship.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the steps below to apply for an Erasmus University MBA Scholarship.
(1) Scholarships are automatically evaluated for any MBA candidate who has submitted an online MBA application to our international full-time MBA program (www.rsm.nl/mba). The Awards Committee takes into account the MBA application as part of the scholarship process, so a separate scholarship application is not necessary.
(2) Click here to register.
(3) Complete your application and gather the necessary paperwork.
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- In order to be considered for admission, applicants must submit a video response through Kira Talent.
Visit the official website to learn more about Erasmus University MBA Scholarships.