Here we can see, “Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes”
It is the first course designed to address the worldwide concerns of packaging and product design as well as food innovation. To develop sound, sustainable, and wholesome food solutions for the planet’s future generations, FIPDes is preparing a new generation of food professionals who are able to collaborate across national boundaries.
The joint master brings together four universities, These universities, which rank among the most prestigious and venerable institutions in Europe, provide this genuinely integrated and one-of-a-kind program by taking a comprehensive and cross-disciplinary approach: from initial conception through prototypes to consumption, from raw materials to packaged goods. Students from FIPDes can study, live, and gain work experience in four different EU nations. They gain from the most challenging and cutting-edge learning environments, built on collaborative learning, teamwork, research and development projects, and practical training in conjunction with cutting-edge research, culinary, and industrial laboratories.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Eurasmus
- Study in: Joint masters (France, Ireland, Sweden and Italy).
- Courses Offered: Food science innovation and packaging.
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: January 24, 2022
The student participation costs for the EMJMD study program are covered by the scholarships, along with a contribution toward travel and installation expenses and a subsistence allowance for the duration of the program. This includes tuition fees, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory costs associated with a student’s participation in the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes
These factors should be taken into account while determining eligibility for the Master of Food Innovation and Product Design (FIPDes) Program:
- Required Languages: English (you will have the opportunity to study French language during the course).
- Eligible Countries: All world Countries.
- Background: BSc: Degree or equivalent of at least 180 ECTS or equivalent in the fields of food science and technology, biotechnology, process engineering, biochemistry, nutrition, or food-related fields with a number of prerequisites (such as chemistry, biotechnology, process technology/engineering, biochemistry, mathematics, statistics), representing at least three years of study from a foreign institution of higher learning. Candidates should have a genuine interest in studying abroad and be working toward an international career.
- English language proficiency level: (CEFR “B2 level,” advanced) as shown by one or more of the following:
- TOEFL at minimum level 575.
- Internet-based TOEFL at minimum level 90.
- IELTS at minimum level 6.5.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (FCE with B2 level, CAE or CPE).
- Students who speak English as a first language (the copy of a passport is needed to prove this).
- Students who earned a higher education degree using English as their primary language of instruction (a certificate from the university is required to prove this).
- Stay for more than a year in a nation that speaks English (a certificate from employer or other as applicable, or a copy of the passport page showing visa to enter and leave the English-speaking country, is needed to prove this).
- For exceptional students who have a lesser level of English proficiency, exemptions may be granted.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes?
Please click the link to the official website at the bottom. But this is the first step to applying for this scholarship.
(1) Create the necessary paperwork as follows:
- Completed application form.
- A scan of Passport.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Copy of BSc-degree or equivalent.
- Translation of Diploma.
- Transcripts of academic records for each year of the BSc degree or equivalent.
- Two reference letters must be provided, each of which must be signed and stamped. If at all feasible, utilise the FIPDes form.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Proof of your Place of Residence.
(2) Submit an application for this scholarship via the URL provided below, along with the supporting documentation.
Visit the program’s official website to learn more about the Master of Food Innovation and Product Design (FIPDes) program.