Here we can see, “EPFL Excellence Fellowships”
Take up your studies in Switzerland. happy news Applications are now being accepted for EPFL Excellence Fellowships. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can receive fully financed master’s scholarships through the EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2022–2023 program. These scholarships will cover up to 32,000 CHF in addition to housing, tuition, and visa costs.
Students with exceptional academic records are eligible for a small number of fellowships at the Master’s level offered by EPFL. Some of the fellowships are paid for directly by EPFL, while others are supported by alliances with philanthropies or businesses.
With students, faculty, and staff from more than 120 different countries, EPFL is the most international technical university in Europe. The three goals of EPFL—teaching, research, and technology transfer—are at the centre of this dynamic environment that is open to Switzerland and the rest of the globe.
To make a real difference in society, EPFL collaborates with a wide range of partners, including other universities and technological institutes, secondary schools, colleges, business and industry, governmental organizations, and the general public.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Engineering, Computer and Communication Sciences, Basic Sciences, Life Sciences, Management of Technology, College of Humanities and EPFL Middle East.
- Program Period: 1.5 year Master’s program or 2-years Master’s program (according to the type of the program).
- Deadline: April 15 or December 15 (annual)
The following advantages are offered to recipients of EPFL Excellence Fellowships:
- CHF 10’000 per semester
- Reservation of a student room in a student residence
- A certificate of excellence (at the end of the master’s program)
- Fellowship recipients are expected to pay for all expenses on their own (including rents).
If the fellowship recipient is enrolled as a regular student at EPFL, the fellowship will be funded for a maximum of 4 semesters (3 semesters for a 90-credit master’s program) (see section 4.6). No extension is feasible, not even if the student chooses to minor or for any other circumstance that would lengthen the time spent in school.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFL Excellence Fellowships
Application requirements for EPFL Excellence Fellowships must include the following:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- One of the EPFL Masters Programs is open to anyone who has earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or its equivalent) in a subject area covered by its curriculum. (Are ineligible applicants if they already hold a Master’s degree, or an equivalent, in the program’s discipline (or a closely related subject)).
- The candidates must have stellar academic records and recommendations.
How to Apply for EPFL Excellence Fellowships?
Please follow the steps below to apply for an EPFL Excellence Fellowship:
(1) Sign up using this link’s online application.
(2) Complete the online form.
(3) All submissions must be made in either English, French, German, or Italian. All documents in a different language should be accompanied by a licenced translation:
- A resume.
- Your college degree or bachelor’s degree certification (s). If you don’t already have your diploma, you must submit it to the Academic Service immediately upon arrival *.
- All your certified university graduation reports.
- A letter of introduction that is no longer than 1000 words. Please explain your academic background and career goals.
- Contact information for three academic references who must each write a letter of recommendation for you. This requirement does not apply to candidates who are currently enrolled in another Swiss Federal Institute of Technology or University and who are applying for a Master’s degree in the same field of study as their Bachelor’s degree.
- Three officials; Teachers who are familiar with your work and your potential should write your letters of recommendation. These recommendations are private and won’t be taken into consideration if they weren’t produced by the electronic application.
- Your identity card or passport.
- Your residence permit, if you are a foreign national residing in Switzerland.
Visit the webpage to learn more about EPFL Excellence Fellowships.