Here we can see, “Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship”
Continually study in the UK. happy news There is an open Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
African students can apply for the fully financed Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023–2024. This grant is available for MBA programs at Oxford University. The complete cost of the MBA program, a living allowance, and one round-trip ticket are all covered by this scholarship.
Eni, a multinational integrated energy business, provided the funding. Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest like youth employment, agriculture value chains, renewable energy, and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa, in accordance with its mission, which was inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Eni is providing two fully financed scholarships this year to two deserving graduates who want to pursue their MBAs in Oxford.
The international integrated energy corporation Eni, which has a long history of funding scholarships, provides the funding. The “Scuola Enrico Mattei” cleared the route for graduate study in Italy and established managerial studies as a discipline in Europe. The “Scuola” has provided scholarships to around 2600 recent graduates from 111 different nations since 1957 so they can attend a “Master MEDEA” program in the oil and energy sector, carrying on the Mattei tradition all over the world.
Through Eni Corporate University, Eni promotes and implements its training and knowledge management programs. Eni uses its long-standing relationships with the most esteemed national and international universities to strengthen the company’s knowledge in its business areas. Along with the top Italian Universities, Eni may rely on the support of Oxford University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology among these prestigious universities.
- Level of Study: MBA
- Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: MBA
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Admission deadline
- Application deadlines for the Oxford MBA class of 2023-24:
- Stage 1: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
- Stage 2: Wednesday, 12 October 2022
- Stage 3: Wednesday, 4 January 2023
- Stage 4: Wednesday, 22 March 2023
The topics covered by the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship include:
- The full MBA course fees.
- Living expenses stipend.
- One return air fare.
Eligibility Criteria for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for an Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship:
- Required Language: English. You’ll need to demonstrate your proficiency in English. To learn more about the exams and results, go here.
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia
- A one-page CV detailing your two years or more of full-time employment is required. They search for proof of professional advancement, exposure to other countries, and the capacity to demonstrate leadership potential. They don’t prioritise industry-specific experience.
- A high level of analytical and quantitative ability demonstrated by your GMAT or GRE scores. To learn more about the score and details, click here.
How to Apply for Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to apply for an Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship:
- You will be required to describe your post-MBA professional aspirations and show how the school will give you the tools you need to realize them. Uploading all of your university degree academic transcripts and mark sheets to the online application form will demonstrate to us that you are aware of the advantages of your professional experience, have researched your future professional goals, and understand how an MBA will close the gap between the two.
- A supporting statement must be included with your application.
- Inform them of something about you that isn’t mentioned in your application but that you’d like the admissions committee to know. (250 words most.)
- You must additionally submit the following essay if you are applying for the Oxford 1+1 MBA program: Describe why you think this is especially advantageous for you and how it ties in with your professional and personal development goals. (250 words most.)
- Re-applicants must submit a supplementary essay in the format described below: What changes have you made since your previous application to the Oxford MBA in terms of your qualifications? (250 words most.). The admissions committee will read over your writings and look for evidence of your ability to communicate effectively, your potential for leadership, your analytical prowess, and your compatibility with the Oxford MBA community, among other qualities.
- Five questions must be answered using our online assessment tool. You must finish an online test as part of your application so that we can virtually meet you, get a sense of who you are, and see how you think on your feet:
- Two questions about motivation that all applicants must respond to
- Two competency-based inquiries that will be chosen at random
- Written response: Please provide a random, humorous response to demonstrate your flexibility in thinking.
- You must send two references using the online application form, preferably from referees in your field of expertise. Your referee will automatically receive an email from the School with instructions on how to complete the online reference form once you’ve entered their information into the form.
- Note that they cannot accept references from Gmail or Hotmail accounts, only from legitimate corporate, professional, or institutional email addresses.
- Before submitting your application form, make sure you have met the aforementioned conditions. Apply online.
- When submitting your application, please make sure it is accurate and that the £150 application fee has been paid.
- They will use the information you have supplied to determine your eligibility for this scholarship after you have submitted your MBA application. There is nothing else that has to be done.
Visit the official website for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship to apply and learn more.