Here we can see, “Edith Cowan University Scholarships”
Continue your education in Australia. happy news The Edith Cowan University Scholarship is presently accepting applications. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely financed. These fellowships are available for PhD programs. These scholarships offer a $28,600 annual stipend, a moving expense reimbursement, and Overseas Students Health Insurance.
These awards are meant to encourage postgraduate students with strong research potential to pursue further degrees at ECU. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and study performance.
For Australians and individuals worldwide, ECU research advances knowledge and raises standards of living. Our research interests are centred on finding solutions for problems that exist in the real world in the social, economic, physical, and environmental domains.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Edith Cowan University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below. Click here for detailed information.
- Program Period: The duration of the scholarship is up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- Deadline: June 26, 2022, October 17, 2022
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
At Edith Cowan University, the ECU Higher Degree through Research Scholarship is offered.
- Tuition fee sponsorship
- A $28,600 annual stipend to be distributed via electronic funds transfer on a biweekly basis.
- A relocation allowance (where applicable)
- Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for Edith Cowan University Scholarships
Candidates for the Edith Cowan University Scholarship must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have received an unconditional offer of enrollment in a PhD or integrated PhD research course at ECU*
- Be able to commence your studies on-campus by 1 October 2022.
If any of the following apply to you, you are ineligible to apply for this scholarship:
- You’ve earned an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or something comparable.
- You’ve recently received an Australia Award or an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) scholarship.
- If you started the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 program after the first semester of 2022
- If the amount of your stipend scholarship income exceeds 75% of your standard stipend rate.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship?
To apply for a scholarship from Edith Cowan University, please complete these steps:
- Choose you program from here.
- Create an account from this page, sign in, select “start a course application,” complete the form, and submit it.
- It is advised that all applicants submit the following documentation:
- All applicable academic transcripts, achievement certificates, and work history.
- Evidence of Academic English Competence.
- Copy of passport.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- Personal statement
- Enter your account information, select “Start a Scholarship Application,” complete the form, and submit it.
- You may apply for this scholarship if you have applied for a course but have not yet received an offer, or if you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, Master’s Degree, or Integrated PhD. Your application will be evaluated if you meet the minimal requirements.
- By going here, you can learn more about the scholarship’s requirements.
Visit the official website to learn more about Edith Cowan University Scholarships.