Here we can see, “Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships”
Continue your education in Turkey. happy news Scholarships for Eastern Mediterranean University are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For overseas students, the Eastern Mediterranean University Award 2022–2023 is a subsidised scholarship. This award is available for graduate and doctoral study. This scholarship offers 50% scholarship for master’s degrees, 100% scholarship for PhD programs, and other scholarships.
Eastern Mediterranean University provides high-quality education through 108 school and undergraduate programs, 96 graduate and doctoral degree programs, 12 faculties, 5 schools, and the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in rich social activities, exchange student programs, and a second foreign language while attending this university. Students are receiving training for careers abroad.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered:
- Business & Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts & Sciences
- Health Sciences
- You can view the details about Master’s Programs and PhD Programs.
- Program Period: 1-2 years for Master. 2-5 years for PhD
- Deadline: January 18, 2022 / September 15, 2022
The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship offers master’s and PhD students 100%, 50%, and 50% scholarships, respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
Candidates for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Each PhD program may award new international students and Turkish citizens (each separately) who have earned a bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or an equivalent degree one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarships.
- Turkish citizens who will enroll in the program for the first time and have a minimum bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or an equivalent may receive one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarships from each master’s program.
- Additionally, there are many master’s programs that offer new overseas students 50% tuition cost scholarships.
- English Language Requirement: Evidence of English language proficiency is necessary for all PhD programs (in Turkish and English) and master’s programs that are taught in English. Your level will be evaluated by an exam at EMU if you don’t already hold a recognized English language credential that satisfies the requirements of EMU. This evaluation will lead to one of the following outcomes:
- Along with graduate program courses, you will study English.
- Before beginning your graduate program, you will first take rigorous English courses (without any graduate program courses).
- You won’t need to participate in the English Language Support Program and can start your postgraduate studies right away.
How to Apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
Please take the following actions to be eligible to win an Eastern Mediterranean University scholarship:
(1) Complete the application.
(2) The following is a list of the application’s required documents:
- Copies of diplomas from universities or other similar organisations that have been attested (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). If these materials are not originally in English, English translations must be provided.
- An official transcript of every course studied at the undergraduate or graduate level. If the CGPA on the transcript is not greater than 4.00, a comparison mark/grade table.
- three recommendation letters (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give information about any award or scholarship applications you may have submitted (add documents).
- A record of the results of the English and academic competence examinations. This is not applicable to programs where Turkish is the primary language of teaching. Native speakers should identify their country of citizenship and place of birth. All others must submit documentation from one of the English Proficiency Tests listed below.
- Describe any grants or scholarships you have already received that are still active while you are an EMU student (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Intention / Purpose (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialisation which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
Please visit the official websites to learn more about the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships.