For students, applicants, and alumni, EagleConnect is the official UNT email system built on Microsoft Outlook.
Check your Eagle Connect email frequently as a University of North Texas candidate or student to see essential messages from the registrar’s office, financial aid, libraries, student accounting, advisers, and other departments.
A other system, the UNT Canvas Learning Management System, may also be used to communicate with you.
Do not take the chance of missing a university official correspondence.
FirstLast@my.unt.edu is the email address you use for EagleConnect. Logging into the Account Management System, or AMS, will reveal it. It can be found in the “Student E-Mail” section. The password you use to access all UNT systems is the same as yours.
You can log into your UNT email account using the web, a PC or Mac, or a mobile device.
How to log into unt eagleconnect
In order to access your UNT email online,
- In your web browser, go to outlook.com/my.unt.edu.
- Enter your UNT student email address.
- Enter your password.
- Then, click on the blue “Sign in” button to access your email.
How to set up eagleconnect on your android device
It’s simple to set up your Android phone to use Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync to check Eagle Connect.
Depending on the brand of your phone and the Android version, the interface could differ.
- Open Settings on your device, go to Accounts, and select Add.
- Select Microsoft Exchange, Exchange, or ActiveSync.
- Email address: Your EagleConnect email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server address: outlook.office365.com
- Domain\Username: Your EagleConnect email address (email@example.com)
- Domain: Leave blank
- Username: Your EagleConnect email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your EagleConnect password
- Check: “This server requires an encrypted SSL connection.”
- Select Continue if you are prompted to accept a security certificate.
- If successful, you will be prompted to select the data you want to synchronise. Mail, Contacts, and Calendar are already selected by default.
- Choose: Next
- Account Name: Name the account and choose Finish
How to set up eagleConnect on your iPhone
These steps ought to work for both the iPhone and other Apple devices that support exchange, such the iPad.
- On your iPhone, pick Settings and then Mail (on older versions of iOS, choose Accounts & Passwords).
- Choose Accounts, then Add Account.
- Select Exchange or Microsoft Exchange on the Add Account screen.
- Enter your account information: Email: Your EagleConnect email address (email@example.com). Password: Your EagleConnect password.
- Microsoft Exchange will make an effort to recognise and complete the remaining settings on its own. In the event that this fails, the following information will be required:
- Email: Your EagleConnect email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Server: outlook.office365.com.
- Domain: Leave blank.
- Username: Your EagleConnect email address: email@example.com.
- Password: Your EagleConnect email password should not require changes.
- When prompted to choose which components of your account to synchronise (Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendar), click Done and then choose Sync to complete the process.
How to reset your eagle connect password
You can reset your Eagle Connect password by following the instructions below if you’re having trouble logging in or if you’ve forgotten it;
- On the myUNT website, click the “Forgot your EUID or password?” option that is located beneath the “Login” button.
- Your name will be enquired about.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your Social Security number in order to proceed.
- If you don’t provide the information exactly as it appears on your application, transcript, or employee record, AMS might not be able to locate your account.
- Additionally, you will be required to respond to a security question that was pre-set when you created your account.
- Your new password must satisfy the requirements listed below and cannot have been used before.
- minimum of eight characters, maximum of 30 characters
- must have at least one numeral character, one lowercase letter, and one capital letter.
- Must NOT contain a backslash (\).
Features of unt email
The following are some of the current student EagleConnect email capabilities.
- 1000 GB of storage shared with mailbox and OneDrive.
- Free MS® Office Web Apps and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Antivirus and anti-spam protection with automatic encryption.
- Shared address book and calendar information.
- Support for 25 languages.
- Teams Chat.