Application for the Douglas College Student Program in Canada Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Douglas College Program in Canada.
Start your educational journey in Canada. Positive news International Student Scholarships at Douglas College are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
An undergraduate grant is available to international students through the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2022–2023 program. This scholarship will pay for up to CAD 7000 in tuition. Each academic year, a maximum of 5 qualified grantees will be chosen.
This scholarship was established in 2017 to aid in the recruiting of foreign undergraduate athletes to Douglas College, assist them with their financial needs, and pay the difference in tuition prices between international and domestic students.
The student’s overall academic year performance will determine if they receive this honor. Each academic year, a maximum of 5 qualified grantees will be chosen. Both the Fall and Winter semesters will get an equal share of the awards.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30, 2022
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
You can click on this link to view a list of all specialisations.
The perks of receiving the Douglas College International Student Scholarship are as follows:
- The award will pay up to CAD 7,000 in tuition.
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
Candidates for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship must satisfy each of the conditions listed below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Applicants must submit a high school diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or higher in order to be considered for admission.
- A candidate must satisfy the English language requirements (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- Contact Douglas College International for further details on the entrance requirements.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
To apply for a Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
(1) Apply for the scholarship by clicking the “Apply now” button below to download and complete the application form after getting an admissions offer from the college.
(2) Mail the necessary paperwork to the following address:
Postal Address: Room 2800, 700 Royal Avenue, Douglas College
- Canada, New Westminster, BC, V3M 5Z5
- The application, as filled out and signed by the applicant.
- Anyone with knowledge of the admission information is released internationally.
- Scan of the study permission and the passport (if applicable).
- Proof of graduation in another language with verified original copies.
- Language evidence.
- A receipt for the $100 non-refundable application fee. Pay at the Douglas College Flywire Payment Portal at douglascollege.flywire.com.
Note: Please email Douglas International at firstname.lastname@example.org to double-check the program’s availability before paying the application fee.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Douglas College International Student Scholarship.