Here we can see, “Deutsches Museum Scholar in Residence Program”
Start your educational journey in Germany. happy news The Scholar in Residence Program of the Deutsches Museum is open right now. The advantages of the Deutsches Museum Scholar in Residence Program and the detailed application process are all covered in this article.
A fully financed grant for overseas students is available through the Deutsches Museum Scholar in Residence Program 2023. This fellowship is available for pre- or post-doctoral study. This fellowship offers a stipend of €30,000 per year.
International students who want to work on science and technology projects at Deutsches Museum Germany for six to twelve months are encouraged to apply to the program. The scholarship program’s focus is multidisciplinary. Winners of scholarships will have access to a desk, a phone, and their own workspace. They also have the option of living temporarily in apartments within subsidised museum complexes.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / Pre-doctoral research
- Institution(s): Deutsches Museum
- Study in: Munich, Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Applicants are invited to base their projects on the collections of the Deutsches Museum and to cooperate closely with museum staff on site when formulating their research proposals. Projects involving innovative approaches to artefact-oriented research are especially welcome.
- Program Period: 6 or 12 Months.
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
The following advantages are offered to the recipient by the Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program:
- Pre-doctoral stipends: € 15,000 (full year).
- Post-doctoral stipends: € 30,000 (full year).
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for the Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program:
- Required Language: German / English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- The candidate must hold at least one degree from a university (Master or PhD).
- It is a requirement for application that the applicant be able to read German (passive language skills).
- The applicants are need to make their own health insurance arrangements.
How to Apply for Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program?
To submit an application for the Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program, please follow these instructions:
(1) The following paperwork is needed:
- Completed application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Project description (3 to 5 pages).
- Two confidential references (can be sent directly by the referees).
(2) Mail the completed application, along with the required paperwork, to the following address:
Coordinator of the Research Institute
Tel.: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-280
Fax: 00 49 (0) 89 2179-239
Visit the official website to learn more about the Deutsches Museum Scholar-in-Residence Program.