Here we can see, “Deakin University Scholarships”
Begin your educational journey in Australia. Positive news Deakin University Scholarships are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Deakin University Scholarships 2022–2023 are fully financed awards. These scholarships are offered for postgraduate study and come with a $28,900 annual salary, a $500–$1,500 relocation payment, and health insurance.
The DUPR scholarships are supported by Deakin University, whilst the RTP scholarships (formerly known as APA) are funded by the Australian government. Both native and international students are eligible for both awards. Only the top candidates will be given an RTP.
You can change your future with one of their foreign scholarships. They provide scholarships that honor outstanding academic achievement and the potential to benefit the university and its surrounding community.
- Level of Study: Masters / Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution(s): Deakin University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period:
- Doctoral Degree Duration: 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
- Research Master Degree Duration: 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
- Deadline: Click here for application dates
- Arts and Education
- Business and Law
- Science, Engineering and Built Environment
- Frontier Materials
- Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
Scholarships from Deakin University will offer:
- A stipend of $28,900 per annum for 2022 tax exempt
- Students who are moving from out-of-state or abroad to study at Deakin University are given a relocation allowance ranging from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family).
- Only one Overseas Student Health Coverage policy for the duration of the student visa is available to overseas students.
Eligibility Criteria for Deakin University Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for the Deakin University Postgraduate Research Scholarship:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- A student must be enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University whether they are domestic or international in order to qualify for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance, or DUPRS.
- An applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth intended to cover HDR fees in order to be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset.
- A student must not be receiving income from another source that is larger than 75% of the RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate to cover their general living expenses while enrolled in their course of study in order to be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend. Money that is unrelated to the student’s course of study or income that is relevant to the student’s course of study but is not used to fund basic living expenses is not to be considered.
- A first class Honors degree or a similar level of academic excellence is required of applicants for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend, which must have been earned after at least four years of postsecondary education.
- For Doctoral degree:
- -Completion of a research project in a related field that includes a thesis and is comparable to at least 25% of a year’s worth of full-time study at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework. The project must also have a grade that is at least as good as a Deakin grade of 70%.
- -Masters Degree (Research) in a related area.
- For Master Degree:
- -Completion of a research project, which must include a thesis, that is at least 25% of a year’s worth of full-time study at Level 8 or 9 of the Australian Qualifications Framework. The project must also have a grade that is at least equal to a Deakin grade of 65%.
- For further information about the prerequisites, visit the linked page.
How to Apply for Deakin University Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
(1) Examine the entry points to determine your eligibility from here and Find a manager: Please speak with a supervisor for guidance on your research subject and proposal before you begin your application. find out here how to get in touch with a supervisor.
(2) Gather the necessary information and documentation, including:
- Resume or Curriculum vitae.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Previous research degree.
- Publications information.
- Bibliographic information.
- Supplying evidence of citizenship and identification.
- Provide proof of your English language ability. You can find the minimal English requirements on the application page.
- Two references from professors—current or former—or from academic or job superiors. The template is accessible from this page.
- Construct your argument: Give a brief description of the study’s suggested subject; see here for the proposal’s rules.
(3) Submit an online application through this link. Before submitting, determine whether the targeted faculty requires an expression of interest.
(4) Don’t forget to provide certified copies; the copies must be certified by one of the following individuals before being sent:
- A justice of the peace.
- Notary public.
- Australian consular representative or Australian diplomat (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act 1955).
- Working outside of Australia, a Commonwealth or Australian Trade Commission employee.
- A recruitment agent for international students.
Mailing address: HDR International Admissions Officer
221 Burwood Highway
Visit this page for further details on the application procedure.
Visit the official website for Deakin University Scholarships to learn more.