Here we can see, “Dalarna University Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in Sweden. happy news There are open scholarships at Dalarna University. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A master’s scholarship from Dalarna University is available to international students in 2023–2024. Between ten and fifty percent of your entire tuition fees will be covered by this award. Over the course of your study, an automatic deduction in fixed amounts will be made from the amount you are granted each semester.
The board of directors at Dalarna University, a higher education institution in Sweden, makes sure that it is run in accordance with the legislation.
Numerous international study environments can be found at DU, and the university welcomes visitors from all around the world. The university wants to give you an education that will open up your options for a rewarding job while also broadening your horizons in terms of personal development, global perspectives, and specialised knowledge.
A few of its new international Master’s fee-paying students who have demonstrated excellence in their academic endeavours are given partial scholarships by Dalarna University, which is also cooperating and seeks to give its students the tools they need to make a difference in the world.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
The following advantages are offered to recipients of the Dalarna University Scholarship:
- The scholarships cover between 10% and 50% of your overall tuition costs and directly reduce your out-of-pocket expenses. Over the course of your study, an automatic deduction in fixed amounts will be made from the amount you are granted each semester.
Note: The cost of one semester of full-time study (30 credits) at Dalarna University ranges between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK. The partial scholarships are exclusively available to fee-paying students.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the Dalarna University Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You graduated from a university with a bachelor’s degree or higher, which is equal to a bachelor’s in Sweden.
- A minimum score of 90 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 6.5 with no band lower than 6.0 on the TOEFL is needed to demonstrate English language ability.
How to Apply for Dalarna University Scholarship?
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, please follow the application instructions below:
(1) Complete the application form and attach the necessary files to be considered for the scholarship;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A letter of support from a boss or educator (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A film in which you pitch your case for a scholarship You must briefly explain in a video (no longer than 60 seconds) why Dalarna University should offer you a scholarship. The scholarship selection committee must be able to see this video, so you must post it to a website or cloud storage and include the link to the video where it is requested in your scholarship application. The video must be accessible to the scholarship committee solely through the specified link. Please do not submit the video to Dalarna University directly.
(2) You MUST submit your admissions application before continuing with this one.
Visit the official website to learn more about Dalarna University Scholarships.