Cal Poly Pomona’s way of managing learning is called CPP Blackboard. We all know that Blackboard helps students stay in touch with their teachers and classmates and helps the faculty and staff at Cal Poly Pomona work together.
It can be used to add to a traditional class, help a hybrid or blended course, or be the main way an online or distance education course is taught. Blackboard has a lot of features and ways to make it your own.
How to log into cpp blackboard
To get into the Cal Poly Pomona blackboard,
- Go to the web address blackboard.cpp.edu.
- Click on the green button that says “Bronco Login”
- On the page where you sign in, type your BroncoName.
- Enter your BroncoPassword.
- Then, click the “Log In” link to get to your courses.
Use your BroncoName and BroncoPassword to get into your classes. See the eHelp Password page if you don’t know your BroncoName or BroncoPassword.
You can also use your phone to get to cpp blackboard. With the Blackboard Mobile Learn app, you can get to your courses, content, and organisations from your Android, Blackberry, or iOS device.
How to login to cpp blackboard with a guest account
Guests are people who don’t have a Bronco ID number, like guest lecturers from other universities, guest consultants from related companies, and guest students.
If a guest or affiliate wants an account, they must have a good reason and follow these steps:
- As the guest’s sponsor, a Cal Poly Pomona faculty or staff member may ask the guest to fill out the Guest Account Request Form.
- The guest must fill out the form and agree to the usage agreement after carefully reading all of the requirements.
- When the form is sent, both the guest and the sponsor will get an email to confirm that they want the guest account to be made.
- Once the account’s sponsor gives permission, the guest account will be made in the Blackboard system within an hour.
- The guest will get another email with instructions on how to log in to Blackboard.
- The guest will be added to the course or organisation by hand, and the sponsor will be notified by email.