Here we can see, “CMU Australia Scholarships”
Begin your educational journey in Australia. happy news There are open CMU Australia Scholarships right now. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the CMU Australia Scholarships 2022–2023 are fully financed awards. Only master’s degree studies are eligible for these scholarships. This scholarship offers annual funding of up to AUD $30,000.
International students who desire to pursue master’s degrees at Carnegie Mellon University in Australia for the 2020–2021 academic year are invited to apply through the CMU Australia Scholarships program. The amount of the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is AUD $30,000 for master’s degrees lasting 21 months and AUD $20,000 for master’s degrees lasting 12 months.
The top 50 universities in the world consistently include Carnegie Mellon University. Job recruiters seeking for new workers placed Carnegie Mellon No. 1 in computer science, No. 4 in finance, and No. 7 in business in a 2010 Wall Street Journal poll. CMU received a score of 10.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Public Policy and Management
– Information Technology Management
– Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
For more information click here.
- Program Period: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- MISM Global / MSPPM Global: January 10, 2022
- MSIT+BIDA: June 15, 2022
- MSPPM: May 31, 2022
The amount of the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is AUD $30,000 for master’s degrees lasting 21 months and AUD $20,000 for master’s degrees lasting 12 months.
Eligibility Criteria for CMU Australia Scholarships
Candidates must meet each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for CMU Australia Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
- Satisfy the entry requirements for a full-time, 21- or 12-month master’s degree in coursework at CMU Australia.
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 20211.
- Accept the offer letter from CMU Australia and submit the deposit by the due date.
- Students from Australia or New Zealand who are citizens or have a permanent address are not eligible.
- Students who postpone graduation will not be eligible for this prize.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other CMU Australia scholarships or other government awards, such as the Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships, among others.
- Students must adhere to CMU Australia’s academic progression policy and maintain full-time enrollment throughout their term.
- The value of the scholarship may need to be repaid if a student leaves the master’s program before it is finished.
How to Apply for CMU Australia Scholarships?
For CMU Australia Scholarship applications, kindly follow the guidelines below:
(1) Choose your program from this list. If you want to apply for two distinct programs, you must submit two separate applications.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- Every applicant must show proof of completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally authorized institution (bachelor’s degree or its equivalent).
- An object-oriented programming language, such as Java or C++, is a must for all information technology systems.
- At least three years of professional work experience are necessary for all 12-month tracks.
- None of the 21-month tracks require previous professional employment.
- You must present official test scores from the GMAT or the GRE that were taken within the last five years. GRE or GMAT average minimum scores of 300 or 600 are required.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must be taken by applicants whose first language is not English.
- A resume must be submitted by candidates. Please include a one- or two-page synopsis of your educational background, professional achievements, work history, and volunteer activities.
- You must submit a 1,000 word essay outlining your academic and professional experience, your career objectives, and how the program will help you get there.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- Two (2) recommendation letters from former employers, bosses, teachers, or other people who can speak to your potential and ambitions in the fields of work and education.
(3) APPLY NOW using our online platform.
- Create an account to start a new application.
- Log in to continue an application.
- Make sure to fully complete all areas and upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- The Australian campus of Carnegie Mellon University does not charge an application fee.
- Make sure the Admissions Office receives your application prior to the applicable deadline.
Visit the official website to learn more about CMU Australia Scholarships.