Here we can see, “Chevening Scholarship”
Start your educational journey in the UK. happy news The Chevening Scholarship is available right now. We shall go into great detail about this scholarship in this article, including its application advantages and detailed application instructions.
A fully funded master’s fellowship, the Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 is available to overseas students. The Chevening Scholarship includes university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, a round-trip ticket to the UK in economy class, and other scholarships and allowances to meet necessary expenses.
Future leaders and decision-makers from all over the world have a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically through Chevening, as well as to network internationally, experience UK culture, and forge long-lasting positive relationships with the UK. The UK government’s Chevening international awards program aims to foster the development of world leaders. Around 1,500 scholarships will be given out globally.
Chevening offers two types of awards—Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships—that are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and affiliated organizations, with beneficiaries being hand-selected by British embassies and high commissioners all around the world.
Chevening Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): UK Universities
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program but not more than one year postgraduate course.
- Chevening Scholarship Deadline: November 1, 2022
Chevening Scholarship Coverage
The following advantages are offered to the recipient of the Chevening Scholarship 2023:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for Chevening Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The recipients of the scholarships must be nationals of nations that qualify for Chevening. For a complete list of nations that qualify for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
- After your scholarship has finished, go back to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- Possess a minimum of two years worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three distinct qualified UK university Courses, and by July 13, 2023, you must have received an unconditional offer from one of them.
A Chevening Scholarship is not available to you if you:
- Possess British or dual citizenship (unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have BN(O)).
- Hold refugee status in a nation that is ineligible for Chestering. Candidates for a scholarship must be citizens of a Chevening-eligible nation or have refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country.
- Are currently employed by Her Majesty’s Government—including British embassies and high commissions, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense, and the Home Office—or were employed there within the past two years of the opening of Chevening applications. You can also apply if you work for the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, and relatives* of employees of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply. However, if the employment occurred within the last two years, you are not eligible to receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organisation from which you work, were formerly employed, or are related.
- Formerly received financial aid from a scholarship provided by the UK government to study in the country.
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarship ?
To apply for a Chevening Scholarship, kindly follow these instructions:
- From this page, select your nation before selecting Chevening Scholarship.
- Create a profile.
- Fill out your profile with your personal data, save it, and then validate it before launching your application.
- To ensure your eligibility for the Scholarship, complete the quiz.
- Prepare the following documents and complete the application as necessary:
- Completed education documents.
- English language qualification.
- Conditional offers for suggested study programs (up to three).
- Unconditional offers for suggested study programs (up to three) (By July 13, 2023, you must upload at least one unconditional offer.)
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references) (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references).
- Passport / ID document.
- Submit the application.
Visit the official website to learn more about Chevening Scholarships.