Here we can see, “Chalhoub Scholarship”
Continue your education in France. happy news The Chalhoub Scholarships are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students, the Chalhoub Award 2022–2023 is a fully financed scholarship. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship is worth 12 300 euros a year.
SciencesPo is a top-tier institution in the humanities and social sciences, and it is a selective research university that is available to the entire world.
The Chalhoub scholarship enables students who want to study at SciencesPo at the graduate level in Paris or at the undergraduate level at the SciencesPo campus in Menton, Southern France.
The management of SciencesPo’s academic and merit-based scholarships is overseen by selection committees, which are made up of representatives from the academic programs, the strategy and development department, and the foreign affairs division.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Science Po University
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Masters degree in any subject offered by Science Po University.
- Program Period: 3 years for undergraduate, 2 years for masters
- Deadline: 15 February, 2022 (Undergraduate), November 30, 2021 (Masters)
The following advantages are offered to recipients of Chalhoub Scholarships:
- In the event that the student chooses to continue his or her studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level, the successful undergraduate will receive a scholarship worth €14,600 per year for the duration of their 3-year undergraduate studies program and worth €23,300 per year for the duration of their 2-year Masters program (covering partial tuition).
Eligibility Criteria for Chalhoub Scholarships
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for Chalhoub Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Koweit, Bahrein, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, Iraq.
- The undergraduate program at Sciences Po (Menton campus) or one of the master’s programs at Sciences Po must accept applicants.
How to apply for Chalhoub Scholarships?
To apply for a Chalhoub Scholarship at Science Po University in France, please complete the steps listed below:
- Create an account from here.
- Choose your program:
- Complete your application:
- Request an academic reference
- Upload the required documents.
- Note: All official translations into French must be done by a certified translator for all foreign-language documents.
- This is the last action! You must submit your online application after completing all the essential information sections and uploading all necessary files. The Admissions Office may later ask you to add or change some of the attached documents if there is insufficient or illegible information.
- There is no need to submit a separate application for the Chalhoub scholarship.
Visit the official website to learn more about Chalhoub Scholarships.