Here we can see, “Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships”
Start your educational journey from any location. happy news The deadline to apply for a Carnegie Mellon University scholarship has passed. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students interested in master’s degrees, Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully financed. The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students are worth AUD $30,000 for master’s programs lasting 21 months and AUD $20,000 for programs lasting 12 months.
The unique multidisciplinary atmosphere of Carnegie Mellon University has earned it a place among the top 50 universities in the world. The university draws in talent that has won awards; our faculty, staff, and alumni are consistently recognized with top honors in the fields of technology, science, and art.
Job recruiters seeking for new workers placed Carnegie Mellon No. 1 in computer science, No. 4 in finance, and No. 7 in business in a 2010 Wall Street Journal poll. CMU received a score of 10.
Australia’s Carnegie Mellon University was established on the premise that the study of information technology and public policy, both separately and together, offers a particularly potent platform from which to shape the 21st century. We are the first academic institution in the world to achieve this objective through an integrated faculty that almost equally divides management science, social science, and information technology. Our goal is to use the research and education this platform makes possible to positively impact the development of societies, economic systems, businesses, and people’s personal lives all across the world.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered:
- Public Policy and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- For more information click here.
- Program Period: 12 Month or 21 Month (according to the program).
- Deadline: January 10, 2023 / May 31, 2022
The following advantages are offered to scholarship recipients from Carnegie Mellon University:
- The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students are worth AUD $30,000 for master’s programs lasting 21 months and AUD $20,000 for programs lasting 12 months.
- For the 12-month and 21-month courses, the total tuition is split between 3 and 4 study periods, respectively.
- Each academic year, the price per study period may vary (the figures above assume a rise of 3% starting on August 1 of each year).
- There is no charge for the internship study time.
- Admission postponement will result in tuition charges at the current rate.
Eligibility Criteria for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships:
- Required Language: English. Meet the course’s language requirements, which are as follows:
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa.
- Meet the entry requirements for a full-time master’s degree with coursework at CMU Australia, either the 12 or 21-month tracks.
- Be granted admission to a master’s degree program at CMU Australia, starting in August 2022.
- Accept the offer letter from CMU Australia and pay the deposit by the due date.
- Students from Australia or New Zealand who are citizens or have a permanent address are not eligible.
- Students who postpone graduation will not be eligible for this prize.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other CMU Australia scholarships or with any other government-sponsored awards, such as the Endeavor and Australian Awards scholarships, among others.
- Students must adhere to CMU Australia’s academic progression policy and maintain their enrollment for the duration of their program in full-time study.
- The value of the scholarship may need to be repaid if a student leaves the master’s program before it is finished.
How to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships?
To apply for a Carnegie Mellon University scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
(1) Choose your program from this list.
- If you want to apply for two distinct programs, you must submit two separate applications.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- Every applicant must show proof of completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally authorized institution (bachelor’s degree or its equivalent).
- An object-oriented programming language, such as Java or C++, is a must for all information technology systems.
- At least three years of professional work experience are necessary for all 12-month tracks.
- None of the 21-month tracks require previous professional employment.
- You must present official test scores from the GMAT or the GRE that were taken within the last five years. GRE or GMAT average minimum scores of 300 or 600 are required.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must be taken by applicants whose first language is not English.
- A resume must be submitted by candidates. Please include a one- or two-page synopsis of your educational background, professional achievements, work history, and volunteer activities.
- You must submit a 1,000 word essay outlining your academic and professional experience, your career objectives, and how the program will help you get there.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- two (2) recommendation forms from former employers, bosses, teachers, or other people who can speak to your potential and ambitions in the fields of work and education.
(3) APPLY NOW through our online portal.
(4) Create an account to start a new application.
(5) Log in to continue an application.
- Make sure to fully complete all areas and upload all necessary supporting documentation.
- The Australian campus of Carnegie Mellon University does not charge an application fee.
- Make sure the Admissions Office receives your application prior to the applicable deadline.
Visit the official website to apply for and learn more about Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships.