Application for the Canadian Francophonie Student Program in Canada Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Canadian Francophonie Program in Canada.
Canada, continue your education. happy news Open now is the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
A fully financed scholarship for international students is available through the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2022–2023 This award is available for graduate and doctoral study. This scholarship awards an average of $35,000 per year.
The goal of the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) is to build organizational capacity by developing employees from La Francophonie’s developing countries. The program is entirely funded by the Canadian government, which, as of January 1, 2015, has delegated program management to the Canadian Bureau for International Education/World University Service of Canada collaboration.
The program’s long-term goal is to promote the development of recipient countries by giving the following priority:
- Enhancing the academic and research abilities of college and university staff.
- Particularly in the area of technical and vocational education, trainer training is important.
- Enhancing and improving the knowledge of managers and specialists in both the public and commercial sectors.
- Level of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): CFSP
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: Varies according to the country
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
Benefits of the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program include the following:
- The fund typically has an annual budget of 35,000 dollars.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program
Application requirements for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) include:
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, & Other Countries are from Africa.
- Candidates who have been found and chosen may submit applications for master’s and doctoral-level coursework, technical and vocational training, or short-term internships.
- Institutions targeted by recipient nations run internal recruiting drives to find competent applicants with the best potential for enhancing their institution’s capabilities upon return to their home nation.
- Dentistry, medicine, and pharmacy clinical training are not included.
- A quota method is used to choose candidates for each recipient nation. The quota model enables recipient nations to specify their own training priorities and the degree of training necessary for the growth of their institutions.
How to Apply for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP?
Please click the link to the official website at the bottom. To apply for the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program, however, follow these crucial steps:
- You must get ready the following paperwork:
- Curriculum vita up to date;
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants);
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- Certified copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- Certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
- You must DEPOSIT the applications to the locations around the nation where the award is offered.
NOTE: Here, you may find out everything you need to know about the locations for submitting applications and deadlines.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program.