Here we can see, “Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management”
The S P Jain School of Global Management is now accepting applications for business scholarships. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
The S P Jain School of Global Management offers business scholarships to international students that are partially sponsored. The recipient of this scholarship will get a tuition remission worth between US$3,000 and US$18,000 each year, renewable for four years, for undergraduate and graduate studies.
S P Jain School of Global Management, ranked #19 in the world by Forbes Magazine for Global MBAs, is a tri-country business school with concentrations in finance and marketing and real-world business exposure in Asia, the Middle East, and Australia. The School enrolls fewer than 200 students a year from more than 30 different countries, making it a very small institution. Our objective is to develop world-class business leaders.
The School wants to develop future leaders in global business. Programs leading to a bachelor’s in business administration with a focus on marketing, finance, or entrepreneurship last four years (Singapore, Dubai, Sydney). Programs for a bachelor’s degree in communications or economics last three years (Singapore and Dubai campuses only).
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): S P Jain School of Global Management
- Study in: Australia / UAE / Singapore / India
- Deadline: Open All Year
The recipient of a business scholarship at the S P Jain School of Global Management will get a tuition waiver of between US$3,000 and US$18,000 per year, renewable for four years. Students must have the financial means to cover non-tuition expenses, which typically range between $13,000 and $15,000 a year in the United States.
Eligibility Criteria for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be considered for business scholarships at the S P Jain School of Global Management:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Outstanding academic achievement is a factor in the awarding of undergraduate scholarships:
- A least 38 on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate
- Minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90 for NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent).
- A Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
High aptitude score
- SAT score above 1400
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
The many kinds of postgraduate fellowships are as follows:
1. Academic Scholarships:
Three of the following requirements must be met by applicants for the academic scholarship in order to be qualified:
- 10th, 12th, and each year of graduation require a minimum of 75% in all academic years.
- High entrance test scores: a minimum GMAT score of 720 and a CAT/SPJET 95 percentile
- Graduation from a prestigious university
- Exceptional post-graduate credentials, such as a certificate in chartered accounting or other graduate study.
- Outstanding accomplishments in extracurricular activities, athletics, and social work are also taken into consideration.
When candidates are chosen for the program, academic scholarships will be taken into consideration for all applicants. No more application is needed.
2. Leadership Scholarships:
Most institutions award scholarships only on the basis of academic achievement, but we think that students who are well-rounded do better in the classroom and on the job.
In keeping with this idea, SP Jain awards Leadership Scholarships based on the appraisal of potential students. This provides a chance for students who may not have the highest academic standing but are nonetheless deserving of a scholarship.
There are three levels to the leadership scholarship:
- Level 1: USD 5000
- Level 2: USD 10,000
- Level 3: USD 15,000
The following standards are used to determine who receives a leadership scholarship:
- Academic achievements
- Aptitude test score
- Interview performance
- Relevant experience or Domain Expertise
During the evaluation process, the Interview Panel makes recommendations for eligible students. A second interview panel will conduct an evaluation interview with recommended students. The Scholarship Committee will then decide whether to award a Leadership Scholarship and how much, informing the student of its decision.
Students who receive Leadership Scholarships are obliged to uphold the Code of Conduct and maintain the required CGPA throughout the program.
How to Apply for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management?
Although there isn’t a formal application for scholarships, students must submit a request in order to be considered. A scholarship application is more likely to be accepted the earlier it is submitted.
Simply check the box marked “Scholarship” on the online application to apply. Include a statement in your essay explaining why you believe you deserve financial aid.
You can mail requests for scholarships to any of the people listed here.
Please visit the following official website for further information: