Application for the Boston University Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Boston University Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news There are available positions for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
Undergraduate scholarships are available through the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023–2024. This scholarship is valid for up to four years of undergraduate study and will pay $25000 off your course expenses each year.
The Presidential Scholarship is given each year by the Board of Admissions to our incoming first-year students who exhibit extraordinary academic success. Presidential Scholars are among our brightest students academically, but they also go above and above the call of duty to lead their schools and communities.
Private research university Boston University is located in Boston, Massachusetts. Through its 18 schools and colleges, it provides a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students. More than 300 academic programs are available at Boston University, giving students the ability to find their niche and launch a lucrative career. This university offers all of its students and graduates a top-notch academic atmosphere as well as career services.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Study in: UAS
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: December 01, 2022 (annual)
The Boston University Presidential Scholarship offers overseas undergraduate applicants $25,000 every school year.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship
Those who wish to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship must fulfil the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have demonstrated outstanding extracurricular accomplishments in their communities and schools.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a first-year student at the University of Boston.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarship?
In order to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Use the Coalition Application or the Common Application to apply to Boston University.
- Students are required to submit their admissions application and all supporting documentation.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Form for School Report and Counselor Recommendation.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Note: No further application materials, essays, or forms are necessary. In order to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship, applicants must submit their official SAT or ACT test scores.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Boston University Presidential Scholarship.