Here we can see, “Bond University Scholarship”
Begin your educational journey in Australia. happy news Scholarships at Bond University are available right now. The Bond University Scholarship, its advantages, and the detailed application process are all covered in this article.
International students can apply for the Bond University Scholarships 2022–2023, which are partially supported. These awards are exclusively available to undergraduate students. The students who receive this scholarship have their tuition fees waived by 50%.
High academic achievers who live outside of Australia and seek to study at the undergraduate level at Bond University are given the opportunity to receive tuition reimbursement grants.
Excellence in Undergraduates The fact that scholarships are given out based on academic excellence shows how committed Bond University is to attracting top-notch, international students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Bond University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list below
- Program Period: Four years
- Applications closed on 12 June, 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Academic & English Pathways
- Executive Programs
Click Here for more information on the undergraduate programs.
The following advantages are offered to recipients of Bond University Scholarships:
- The Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship offers recipients 50% off of their chosen program’s tuition.
- Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy programs are ineligible for candidacy for the scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Bond University Scholarships
The following requirements must be met by applicants for Bond University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- To start an undergraduate degree at Bond University, you must have have received an offer from the institution. Through the Bond University Online Application Form, students who have not yet received an offer may submit their applications. Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy programs are ineligible for application for scholarships.
- Reside currently outside of Australia. You can still apply if you’re taking English at Bond University College as part of a bundled Offer.
- You must possess exceptional academic talent.
- Before the deadline for the scholarship application related to the chosen commencing semester, complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form.
- You cannot already be enrolled in Bond University’s undergraduate or graduate programs.
How to Apply for Bond University Scholarships?
To apply for Bond University Scholarships, please follow these instructions:
- Before submitting an application for this scholarship, fill out the Bond University online application form to get their program offer.
- Students must submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form after receiving an offer. By the applicable application closing date, the form must be fully filled out and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the official website to learn more about Bond University Scholarships.