Here we can see, “Bocconi University Scholarships”
Go to Italy to further your education. happy news Scholarships at Bocconi University are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For overseas students, the Bocconi University Scholarships 2022–2023 are completely financed. These bursaries are offered for both undergraduate and graduate courses. These scholarships provide housing costs in addition to a full tuition remission valued up to about € 12,000 for undergraduates and € 13,000 for graduates per year.
The University has long been committed to an investment program that supports these students with the aim of making higher education accessible to all brilliant and deserving students. We have a merit-based and need-based financial aid system that is constantly increasing.
Those who demonstrate academic achievement are given the scholarships. The goal of Bocconi University is to provide outstanding students with access to higher education. No matter their financial circumstances, students can benefit from a top-notch academic experience thanks to the awards, which give winners important financial help.
Bocconi challenges you to learn more about yourself and goes beyond academic credentials.
Social and economic prosperity served as the foundation for the founding of Bocconi University. We still instruct students to achieve their goals while upholding high morals and values more than a century later.
Students that are eager to improve both inside and outside of their academics are developed and challenged by our programs. We provide a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports clubs like football, basketball, and water polo, as well as performing arts, yoga, and relaxation techniques, that support the development of self-assurance, leadership, and teamwork.
Since we are located in a culturally rich area, our students have access to a wide range of visual, performing, and literary arts. By working with renowned galleries and worldwide artists, our Bocconi Art Gallery initiative illuminates contemporary art every year.
With a solid education and a comprehensive awareness of the wonder and possibility the world offers, our students graduate from Bocconi.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): Bocconi University
- Study in: Milan, Italy
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Bachelor Program or Master of Science Program offered at the University.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen program.
- Deadline: For Undergraduate (April 14, 2022). For Masters (April 21, 2022 / May 27, 2022)
The following advantages are offered to recipients of scholarships from Bocconi University:
- A 50% tuition discount is included in the Bocconi International Award for both undergraduate and graduate studies.
- The Merit Award comes with a full tuition waiver valued up to about € 12,000 (for Undergraduate) and € 13,000 (for Graduate) per year (for Graduate). A select group of students might also be given free housing in a Bocconi Residence.
- If the minimal requirements for academic advancement are reached, the awards will automatically renew for a maximum of two years (for undergraduate) or the second year (for graduate).
Eligibility Criteria for Bocconi University Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Bocconi University Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Based on the admissions application submitted to Bocconi University, outstanding international applicants who are admitted to the first year of a bachelor’s program or master’s program at Bocconi and whose academic profile is thought to be among the top applicants will be considered for a Bocconi Merit and International Awards.
How to Apply for Bocconi University Scholarships?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
- You must submit an application to a Bocconi University undergraduate or graduate program.
- No additional scholarship application will be needed.
- The candidate’s academic record will be the main factor considered in the examination.
- The whole dossier submitted to the admissions office will be assessed in addition to academic achievement.
Visit the official websites to learn more about the scholarships offered by Bocconi University:
- For Merit Awards (Undergraduate): Click Here
- For Merit Awards (Graduate): Click Here
- For International Awards (Undergraduate): Click Here
- For International Awards (Graduate): Click Here