Here we can see, “BI Presidential Scholarship”
Continue your education in Norway. happy news The 2019 BI Presidential Scholarships are now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For international students pursuing master’s degrees, the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022–2023 is completely financed. This scholarship provides a stipend for living expenses as well as full tuition coverage for each semester.
BI The Norwegian Business School is the second-biggest business school in all of Europe and the largest in Norway. BI has four sites in total, with its main campus in Oslo. The institution employs 845 individuals total, including 441 administrative and 404 academic staff members.
The BI Presidential Scholarship is available to Norwegian and international applicants, and it is given to students who have a distinguished record of excellent academic success. All candidates for Master of Science programs are eligible to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): BI Norwegian Business School
- Study in: Norway
- Program Period: one year
- Number of scholarships: 20
- Deadline: 1 March, 2022
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
The following advantages are offered to recipients of BI Presidential Scholarships:
- If you meet the criteria for academic development, scholarships will pay your complete tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses each semester for up to two years.
Eligibility Criteria for BI Presidential Scholarships
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be eligible for BI Presidential Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates that apply for and are accepted into a Master of Science program who have a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or a comparable top grade on an international grade scheme.
- In their third year, students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivilkonom program are able to apply.
- All candidates for Master of Science programs are eligible to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship.
- Note: This award is only open to applicants accepted to a Master of Science program starting in the fall of 2022.
How to apply for BI Presidential Scholarships?
Please take the following actions to apply for BI Presidential Scholarships:
- Fill out the necessary information on the application portal to create your account here.
- Upload the required documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Financial Plan
- English Proficiency and International Test/s
- Scholarship Letter
then go through your application, and send it.
- Each program has unique specifications. Visit them from here.
- A personal financial plan must be submitted by all international candidates. The financial plan is an overall description of how you plan to pay for your education and living costs. To obtain the financial plan template, kindly click the link.
- Only the BI Presidential Scholarship is open to international candidates who qualify for a standard student loan from the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund. You are ineligible for a living expense allowance.
- You may apply for many scholarships, but only one will be funded by the BI Presidential Scholarship per student.
- Scholarships are not prioritised for applicants with master’s degrees already under their belts.
- Please download the language waiver application form, fill it out, and add it to your application if you want to request a waiver from the English test.
Visit the official website to learn more about the BI Presidential Scholarships.