Application for the Berea College Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Berea College Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The Berea College Scholarship is now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully financed undergraduate grant for international students is the Berea College Scholarship 2023–2024. For the first year of enrolment, the scholarship offers full assistance to all enrolled international students.
International students from all around the world who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at Berea College USA for the academic year 2022 are eligible for the Berea College Scholarship. For the first year of attendance, the Berea College Scholarship will finance 100% of all enrolled overseas students. The cost of tuition, lodging, board, and fees is offset by the combination of financial aid and scholarships.
Berea College, one of the greatest American universities, has an open application period for international applicants who wish to pursue a career in education at the school for the upcoming academic year. Berea College offers 100% fully financed scholarships to overseas students.
Admission to Berea College is highly competitive, and you must meet specific prerequisites in order to be considered. Berea College has a long tradition of welcoming students of many nationalities, religious beliefs, races, and ethnicities.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Berea College
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: October 15, 2022 / January 15, 2023
- Program Period: Four years or longer depending on the major.
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Scholarship for Berea College will offer:
- For the first year of enrollment, Berea College is the only institution in the United States to offer full funding to all enrolled international students. The cost of tuition, lodging, board, and fees is offset by the combination of financial aid and scholarships.
- International students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year for their costs in the following years. International students are given summer jobs by the college so they can fulfil this requirement.
- International applicants who are accepted are required to make a $2,200 (US) deposit and pay a $50 (US) admission fee to secure their participation. International students may use this deposit for certain costs during their four years of education. Additional financial aid is offered to students who are unable to pay the full or a portion of the deposit.
- Through the College’s Work Program, every international student is given access to a paid on-campus work for the duration of the academic year. The first year’s pay, or around US $2,000, can be used by students to pay for personal needs.
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarship
Candidates for the Berea College Scholarship must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. To meet the deadline and include a copy of your test results in your packet, you should register and take the exam as soon as possible.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) forms for admission recommendations, at least one of which must be completed by a teacher who is either still teaching or has recently retired.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship?
Please adhere to the instructions below while applying for the Berea College Scholarship:
- Read the requirements carefully to check if your eligible here.
- To begin the online application form, click here.
- Send the completed application and all necessary documents by mail to Berea College Office of Admissions, 209 Chestnut Street, Berea, KY 40403, USA.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Berea College Scholarship.