Here we can see, “Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships”
Start your educational journey in Spain. happy news Scholarships for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
International students can apply for the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarship 2022–2023, which is a fully financed master’s scholarship. This scholarship offers a small number of fully funded scholarships as well as waivers paying up to 100% of the recipient’s tuition costs.
Those who are offered admission to the Barcelona GSE have proven they have what it takes to succeed in our demanding, intensive Master’s programs. Additionally, the most gifted applicants are given a financial offer that pays all or some of their tuition costs.
The Barcelona GSE’s own funds as well as kind public and private donors provide this merit-based support.
The Barcelona GSE grants financial aid to deserving students. 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25% of the tuition fees are waived, and there are a few fully-funded scholarships available. Candidates with great academic records are the only ones who will receive financial aid.
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, sometimes known as Barcelona GSE, is a private university that offers graduate study and research. The School provides a range of master’s degrees in data science, finance, and economics. It is one of the top Economics Departments in the world according to RePEc.
We provide master’s students with an average of 800,000 euros in merit-based financing each year. 36% of those who have graduated have received full or partial financing for their education.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- Study in: Barcelona, Spain
- Deadline: January 15, 2022 / July 09, 2022
- Master’s Degree in Economics and Finance
- Economics Program
- Finance Program
- Master’s Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Competition and Market Regulation Program
- Economics of Public Policy Program
- International Trade, Finance, and Development Program
- Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets Program
- Master’s Degree in Data Science
- Data Science Program
The advantages of receiving a scholarship from the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics are as follows:
- Waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees
- Teaching Assistantships
- A limited number of fully-funded scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships
Candidates must meet all of the criteria listed below in order to be eligible for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: International students from developing countries
- An undergraduate, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or equivalent degree from an institution or university that has been accredited (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required).
- An average candidate would have a university diploma in business administration, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or economics.
- A high level of proficiency in the English language: IELTS Academic Test score of 6.5 or higher or a TOEFL score of 90 or higher
- Not required but highly recommended:
- GRE General Test
- Please be aware that meeting the requirements for your application does not ensure admission. The following admission requirements will also be used to evaluate applicants:
- Outstanding academic record
- Quantitative skills
- Reference letters
How to Apply for Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
(1) Gather your application materials:
- Undergraduate transcripts: You may upload an unofficial copy of your transcript if you do not yet have an official copy while applying. However, before the start of the academic year in September, all accepted students are required to turn in their official transcripts.
- Undergraduate degree: If you are applying without having finished your undergraduate degree program, you must upload a signed letter committing to completing your undergraduate degree before starting the Barcelona GSE master’s program.
- Copy of your passport
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- Statement of purpose (700 words maximum)
- Unless you are a native English speaker or completed your undergraduate studies at an English-speaking institution, you must present TOEFL, IELTS, or Cambridge scores or certificates as proof of your language proficiency. We advise you to wait to apply if you do not yet have one of these language certificates and the necessary documentation to support it.
- Optional but strongly advised: GRE General Test scores: Candidates for all programs are urged to submit their GRE General Test results, which are frequently a key factor in admissions choices.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degrees in the social sciences or other undergraduate degrees without a significant quantitative component will benefit most from a great GRE score. Directors have previously used the GRE score to find applicants with high potential but limited prior exposure to rigorous mathematics training. As a result, we urge applicants to take the GRE. GRE General Test institution code for Barcelona GSE is 2531.
- Two refernce letter include:
– Intellectual ability
– Research abilities/experience
– Motivation to face challenges
– Capacity to work in groups
– Propensity to thrive in new environment
(2) Complete the online application form. There is a single online application form for all programs. You will have the choice to list up to three programs in the order of your choice when you create your application.
(3) You may only submit one application per academic year, with a maximum of three program selections.
(4) There is a 60 euro application fee (non-refundable). There are alternatives for the majority of common credit cards and bank transfers.
(5) Within 4-6 weeks, you’ll learn whether you’ve been accepted and learn about any financial aid offers (if seats are still available in your program)
Visit the official website to learn more about the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics Scholarships.