Here we can see, “Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program”
Continue your education overseas. happy news Currently accepting applications is the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students can apply for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Award Program 2022–2023 scholarship. This award is available for graduate-level study. Each year, about 300 scholarships are given out. The complete cost of tuition, a monthly stipend for living expenses, accommodation, books and supplies for the classroom, health insurance, and travel expenses are all covered by this scholarship.
The ADB-JSP covers the full cost of tuition, housing expenses, a monthly stipend, books and supplies, travel costs, and medical insurance for the recipient. Scholars are expected to aid in the social and economic advancement of their native nations after completing their study programs.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Participating academic institutions
- Study in: Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines Singapore, Thailand and USA
- Courses Offered:
- Economics, Business and Management, Law and Public Policy, Natural resource management, Science and technology, Other development-related fields.
- Number of Scholarships: About 300 scholarships are awarded annually.
- Deadline: Check Deadlines.
The following advantages are offered to the beneficiary by the ADB-JSP:
- Full tuition fees
- Housing allowance
- A monthly Stipend
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Travel expenses.
- Medical insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program
The eligibility requirements for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program are as follows:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the borrowing member nations of ADB are eligible for the scholarships.
- A citizen of a borrower-member nation of the ADB (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
- A good academic record and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Admission to an MA/PhD program at a university that has been approved.
- At the time of application, have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (gained after receiving a degree from a university). To pursue education, one must possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- In good health.
- At the time of application, not older than 35. In extreme circumstances, the age restriction is 45 years old for programs that are suitable for senior officials and managers.
- Should be willing to leave the program after finishing his or her education and return to their home country.
- Academic institution employees are not qualified for the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is not open to Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, ADB management and employees, consultants, or the family of any of the aforementioned.
- Scholarships are not available to applicants who reside or work outside of their country of residence.
- Undergraduate studies, distance learning courses, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects are not sponsored by ADB-JSP.
- Candidates who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs are not supported by the ADB-JSP.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program?
Please adhere to the guidelines below while applying for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program:
- The following records are necessary:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- The employer will issue you a Certificate of Employment for the term of your employment.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Copy of your Passport.
- The business has issued a Family Income Certificate. It must be the yearly or monthly income of your parents or spouse.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Click here to view the application process.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted at least six months before the anticipated start date of your study. Please refer to the participating academic institutions’ typical month of intake and application deadline.
Please click the link to learn more about the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program and to apply.