Here we can see, “Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships”
This is a fantastic chance for you if you want to pursue postdoctoral research. The Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowship application process is now available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship Program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For overseas students, the Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022–2023 are a fully supported award. The fellowship lasts for two years, with a potential one-year extension. The Fellowships include a stipend, health insurance, and other benefits in a highly attractive package.
Upon completion, the top fellows will also be qualified to apply for ICGEB Early Career Research Grants to finance their own research Programs as junior principal investigators once they return to an ICGEB Member State.
The ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Fellowship Programs are five different types of long and short-term PhD and Postdoctoral awards available to scientists who are nationals of ICGEB Member States to conduct research in Trieste, New Delhi, or Cape Town. They are named in honor of Prof. Arturo Falaschi, the brain and driving force of the Centre at its inception.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ICGEB
- Study in: Trieste, Italy / New Delhi, India / Cape Town, South Africa
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Life Sciences
- Program Period: 2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension
- Deadline: March 31, 2022, September 30, 2022
Agustin Falaschi The following advantages are offered to recipients of postdoctoral fellowships:
- Monthly stipend: Euro 2,000 in Trieste, US$ 1,590 in New Delhi, and ZAR 18,750 in Cape Town are the exchange rates.
- Travel: At the start of the fellowship and after it is over, the fellowship includes funding for the participant’s travel costs from their country of residence to the ICGEB lab.
- Throughout the fellowship, there is reimbursement for medical expenses.
- The research group’s funding will cover all expenses related to research.
- Application and renewal fees for visas and permits of stay are covered.
- The Group Leader / PI typically offers support for attending meetings and courses.
- Family members of Program participants are not financially supported, and ICGEB is unable to offer administrative assistance.
- ICGEB Trieste: The Friuli Venezia Giulia Welcome Office offers a housing service.
- ICGEB New Delhi: On-campus guest housing is operated on a twin-share basis for a minimal fee.
- ICGEB Cape Town: Fellows are given support for housing. Prior to arriving, plans are made.
Eligibility Criteria for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships
Candidates must meet each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates must be citizens of an ICGEB Member State and are not eligible to apply for fellowships to be completed in their home country unless they have been employed abroad for at least the previous three years at the time of application.
- Candidates should possess a recent PhD in the life sciences.
- The candidate must have a minimum of three years of research experience.
- Candidates under 35 years old are preferred.
How to Apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships?
To apply for Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships, please follow the guidelines below:
(1) Log in and begin filling out the application from here.
(2) The following documents must be provided:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Proposed research.
- PhD degree certificate
- Personal statement.
- Three referees who may write letters of recommendation on your behalf are required. At least one of these should be a graduate or current student of the college or university you most recently attended.
Visit the official website to learn more about Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships.