Here we can see, “Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships”
Continually study in the UK. happy news The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships are now accepting applications. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this fellowship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022–2023 are fully financed master’s scholarships. The recipient of this scholarship will receive a monthly stipend, a full waiver of tuition fees, and maintenance for housing at the university.
International Development is a priority at the University of Sheffield. “Celebrating, promoting, and growing the volume of the work that we do to enhance the lives of others through our international partnerships, both locally and internationally” is one of the topics of the University’s plan.
Building on this commitment, the University is now able to offer 10 scholarships (over 3 years) to international students from developing countries for a variety of courses that are associated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development. These scholarships are targeted at international students from developing countries.
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: Check deadlines here
The benefits of receiving an Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarship are as follows:
- Full tuition fee waiver,
- Maintenance for University accommodation,
- Monthly stipend.
Candidates must satisfy the requirements listed below to be eligible for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: You have to be a citizen or have your primary residence in one of the nations or territories listed on the official website.
- To enroll at the University of Sheffield in 2021, you must hold an offer for one of the aforementioned programs by a certain date.
- For tuition purposes, you must be categorized as an international student.
- To be eligible for this award, you must be self-funded, meaning you cannot accept funding from a research council, the government, a private company, a nonprofit, or any other organisation of a like nature.
- This scholarship cannot be given in conjunction with any other financing awards, whether they come from Sheffield University or outside organisations.
- You must attend classes full-time.
- At the University of Sheffield, you must start taking classes in 2021. There is no postponing this scholarship.
- Receiving the scholarship is contingent upon satisfying all requirements associated with your offer prior to the deadline established by the Admissions Service.
- The scholarship recipient must be granted a visa to attend the University in September 2021 in order to be eligible to receive it.
How to Apply for Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarship?
Please adhere to the guidelines below to receive this scholarship:
- Using our Postgraduate Online Application Form, you can submit an application for postgraduate study.
- To support your application, you must submit the following materials: a personal statement, proof of your prior degrees, and two academic references.
- IETLS Overall score of 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in each component.
- If you are given the opportunity to enroll in one of the qualifying courses and you are a citizen or have a permanent residence in one of the qualifying countries or territories, you will be immediately evaluated for the scholarship.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships.