Here we can see, “Adlerbert Study Scholarships”
Continue your education in Sweden. happy news Scholarship for Adlerbert Study is presently available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
An international student scholarship program called the Adlerbert Study Scholarship Program 2022–2023 is partially sponsored. This scholarship is only available for masters-level studies. Five international students are given a full tuition cost free thanks to this grant.
International students can apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships to pursue their master’s degree at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. In 2021, five scholarships will be given to students who are residents of one of 143 nations (link below). The award, which is supported by the Adlerbert Foundations, includes a full waiver of tuition costs.
With a sustainable future as its overarching goal, Chalmers University of Technology conducts research and provides teaching in the fields of technology, science, shipping, and architecture. With 13 divisions, Chalmers is renowned for creating a conducive environment for creativity. Chalmers, which is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, has 3,100 workers and 10,300 full-time students.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Chalmers University of Technology
- Study in: Sweden
- Courses Offered:
— Architecture & Civil Engineering.
— Biotechnology & Chemical Engineering.
— Computer Science and Engineering & Electrical Engineering.
— Engineering for Sustainable Development.
— Engineering Physics, Mathematics.
— Industrial Engineering and Management.
— Mechanical, Automation, Naval and Industrial Design Engineering.
— Technology and Learning.
For all of the current Master’s programs at Chalmers click here.
- Program Period: 2 years ( 120 credits )
- Deadline: January 17, 2022
The full cost of tuition is covered by Adlerbert Study Scholarships (4 semesters/2 year program).
Eligibility Criteria for Adlerbert Study Scholarships
Candidates must meet each of the standards listed below in order to be eligible for Adlerbert Study Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of 143 developing countries
- 1st year Master’s program applicants.
- The decision is made based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which is primarily determined by weighted average grade, but also takes into account the reputation of the home university (including its standing on international ranking lists) and the priority of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programs.
- For students who are in their final year of undergraduate study: Students who are registered for the final semester of a program leading to the needed degree but do not yet have the full degree may apply to Chalmers. A certification from your current university is necessary if this applies to you. You must submit your application along with proof that you are actively enrolled in school and enrolled in your last semester of study.
- The English requirement for all of Chalmers’ master’s degree programs must be at least English 6 level (in Swedish upper secondary school). You can verify that you meet the criteria by taking an internationally recognised English test, some upper secondary (high school) coursework, or certain university coursework ( IELTS and TOEFL).
How to Apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships?
For information on how to apply for Adlerbert Study Scholarships, please read the following:
- Create an account on this link.
- Log in this website.
- Choose one or several Master’s programs at Chalmers here.
- You may retrieve your application number by clicking “to application” after that.
Second Step: Required documents:
- Diplomas and certificates from prior college coursework, including those earned by students completing their bachelor’s degrees.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements is required for each prerequisite; for three programs in particular, a portfolio is also required. The prerequisites must include a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) and prerequisites (one or more courses chosen as necessary for the specific program).
- Relevant passport pages or other legal identification.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Project portfolio.
- For the programs in architecture and urban design, architecture and planning beyond sustainability, and industrial design engineering, the project portfolio is a requirement.
- Letter of (intent) motivation.
- The motivation letter must be written in English and should not be more than one page.
- Work experience:
- Certificates for any professional certifications or evidence of relevant work experience.
- Letter of recommendation (optional):
- Make sure to include a date and precise contact information, including the name of the organisation and the referee.
- One or two letters of recommendation are acceptable.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) (optional):
- All candidates are advised to present valid university records that show their cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for their Bachelor’s degree programs.
Before February 1st, upload your documentation here.
- To get the unique link to your scholarship application form, open the online request and submit it.
- An email with a link to the online scholarship application form will be sent to you.
Note: This email won’t be delivered right away. Normally, it is provided within 24 hours, but depending on holidays, weekends, etc., it sometimes takes up to a few days.
- Go to the scholarship application page online.
- Use your application number to log in.
- Choose “Adlerbert Study Scholarships (100% tuition fee reduction)” as the scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Put your name and birthdate in writing.
- Include your graduation date, maximum and minimum grade requirements, and cumulative GPA.
Fifth Step: Notification and a demand for required confirmation:
- Chalmers will notify recipients of scholarships through email between March and Mid-April.
- You must formally accept the scholarship offer in order to preserve your scholarship offer. Your notification of the scholarship offer will include instructions. Verify your confirmation by the due date.
Visit the official website to learn more about Adlerbert Study Scholarships.