Application for the ACI Foundation Student Program in US Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the ACI Foundation Program in USA.
Study there in the USA. happy news The ACI Foundation Scholarship is now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may apply for the fully funded ACI Foundation Scholarship 2023–2024. This grant is available for undergraduate, graduate, postdoctoral, and PhD study. For tuition, housing, books, and other educational expenses, this award offers a $10,000–$15,000 US educational stipend.
The American Concrete Institute established the non-profit ACI Foundation to foster innovation, cooperation, and advancement through funding academic pursuits and awards, as well as to act as a stand-alone resource for the concrete industry’s strategic management and deliberate management.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who exhibit the strongest combination of passion and potential for professional success in the chosen field based on essays, supporting materials, and recommendations.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): ACI Foundation
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Period: The Student Fellowship recipients are eligible to apply and compete for these awards on a year-to-year basis, but must reapply each year, so long as they are still eligible.
- Deadline: November 01, 2022
The recipient of an ACI Foundation scholarship or fellowship receives the following advantages:
- US educational stipend of between $10,000 and $15,000 for tuition, housing, books, and supplies;
- Paid for the costs of travel and attendance at two ACI conventions (fellowship finalists must go to the spring ACI convention in order to be interviewed; they can choose to be given a Convention Guide at this event);
- Assistance in locating a mentor in your industry.
Eligibility Criteria for ACI Foundation Scholarship
The following requirements must be met by applicants in order to be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarships:
- Required Language: English
If English is not your first language, a formal statement attesting to your proficiency must be included with the application.
- Eligible Countries:
- All world countries
- Anyone in the world is eligible to receive an ACI Foundation Fellowship, but you must enrol at a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
- International students may be eligible for ACI Foundation fellowships, but you must enrol in a Canadian or American university during the grant period.
- During the summer of 2023, several fellowships require the recipient to conduct a 10- to 12-week internship.
- Applicants who are selected as finalists for an ACI Foundation fellowship must be available to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 27, 2023, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention. Finalists will be notified by February 4, 2023. The airfare, hotel stay, registration fee, as well as a travel stipend, will all be covered by ACI Foundation.
- English language proficiency is a must for all applicants. You can add a copy of your TOEFL score to your application if English is not your first language. This is not necessary and is optional.
- The educational stipend is given to the student in two equal payments over the course of a year to cover costs such as tuition, lodging and board, books, student fees, etc. Attendance at scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions within the award cycle is required in order to receive stipends.
- Near the end of the fellowship period, recipients of fellowships are required to submit a written report outlining how the fellowship contributed to their personal growth and career readiness.
- Click here for additional details.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarship?
- Apply here for the ACI Foundation Fellowship & Scholarship Program.
- Application for the Middle East & North Africa Fellowship from the ACI Foundation can be found here.
Visit the official website to learn more about ACI Foundation Fellowships.